2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Man I felt like a fool for even attempting it...it did help though :rofl:. Then my mind said fool these still going for retail. Just buy another pair!
I feel like I might be responsible for this... I suggested ironing the tumble out with a light damp towel and some people shot me down saying its doing too much...

Then I see someone actually attempted it months later lol

Care to go into detail of what happened?

Talkin about tumbled...
I hope my shadows wont be as tumbled as my royals 1’s t rex balls toe box.

D9B2C0B2-7E57-48D8-B8B4-129B88E9464C.jpeg
dozens of new jack shoetubers would be drooling over that right there

I just worn em once... basically its already like that fresh from the box
Dunno how it will look after heavy wear tho... grandpa trex balls???

Anyone else have this problem on their Bred Toes? The “M” in TM was also a black block instead of an M. Quality control didn’t exist on my pair lol

Attachments

• FC8CDC1C-0A5C-42A2-A71B-D2BF5D49F5EF.jpeg
    FC8CDC1C-0A5C-42A2-A71B-D2BF5D49F5EF.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 95
I feel like I might be responsible for this... I suggested ironing the tumble out with a light damp towel and some people shot me down saying its doing too much...

Then I see someone actually attempted it months later lol

Care to go into detail of what happened?

LMAO there's tons of youtube videos on it too. I tried it and it helped for a crease or 2. But that Shadow that was posted on the last page has no chance LMAO.

Anyone else have this problem on their Bred Toes? The “M” in TM was also a black block instead of an M. Quality control didn’t exist on my pair lol
I didn't even look at this part of the shoe when I got them lol. Just laced them up and wore them

It's interesting how so many people complain when shoes have no tumbled leather but then these end up having them, some are talking about taking an iron to a shoe.

lol yeeesh

Just got mine in and the quality is nothing crazy like is what is getting hyped. Still very good, but nothing near the SBB.

Looks like you don't have a "J" in the Jordan either. Usually the bottom curve of the J is very subtle, but yours just looks like a Roman numeral 1. There's flaws on every shoe if you look close enough, I'm sure we all have something on our pairs cause every time I look, I always find something too smh lol.

Back
Top Bottom