2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Agreed...Stiffer side panel gives the shoe more stability...

Over been confused to why everyone has been raving about soft side panels but no one has stopped to think about what that will mean long term. My Banned 1s have stiffer side panels that haven’t creased or bended like the toe box. This is better IMO because it will allow that shoe to maintain a fresh look after many wears. Every single part of the shoe shouldn’t be soft.

Came for the close up, far from perfect but not as bad as the photo they sent me up above. They’re a guaranteed pair, don’t want to turn them down. I did notice these weren’t very tumbled at all in the Toe Cap area, just the side panels and heel.

102C9520-072F-42D9-8D3D-C6D193BDF385.jpeg

Last edited:
We talking about 5 years ago like it’s people saying they walked to school in a foot of snow up hill both ways though. Maybe I’m just old. Get off my lawn.

I suppose it’s those people’s way of letting it be known that they had these in 2013, as if anyone cares.

They sound like a old person, “I remember back when...”.

I would hope you remember mother******, it was only 5 years ago :lol:

Doesn’t even matter when people started collecting. It’s dumb to compare 2013 to 2018... times change, demand changes... common sense. Some people just don’t get it lol

I think these people are being passive aggressive since they don’t feel as special for owning a pair of Shadows anymore since now a lot more people have the opportunity to buy a pair (which is a good thing). This has to be especially true for people who paid resale for a pair of 2013s.

Talkin about tumbled...
I hope my shadows wont be as tumbled as my royals 1’s t rex balls toe box.

D9B2C0B2-7E57-48D8-B8B4-129B88E9464C.jpeg

My pair, not sure how I feel about that super tumbled side panel. Going to go check them out later on tonight. I’ma shoot for a FTL pair and choose the best out of two if this pair is some what off.

B39B2808-F770-441F-B176-90F97631E5F4.jpeg

Looks like they sat under water for a week..lol. Still want them though. I need all OG colorways in All Air Jordans.

Bring that tumbled ish my way. Hard plastic leather looks cool on a shelf or in pics but tumbled leather is great long term when you wear your kicks. Creasing looks more natural and that softer tumbled leather breaks down nice overtime and still looks dope.

Came for the close up, far from perfect but not as bad as the photo they sent me up above. They’re a guaranteed pair, don’t want to turn them down. I did notice these weren’t very tumbled at all in the Toe Cap area, just the side panels and heel.

102C9520-072F-42D9-8D3D-C6D193BDF385.jpeg

Those crease is the quality of the leather, not because it’s tumbled

If people want smooth leather, just iron them and the tumble will be gone

Those crease is the quality of the leather, not because it’s tumbled

If people want smooth leather, just iron them and the tumble will be gone
You can't iron that out....I've tried it with UNC OG 1...it just don't come all the way out. I sold them and bought another!

Back
Top Bottom