2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Hasn’t using a damn cloth and iron to get rid of crease been around since the maintenance thread. I used to do it a lot but stopped because I like the vintage look now.

I mean I’m a fan but damn my shoe decision gonna come down to the exact pattern of the cows ***? Bahaha as long as my pairs quality control looks good I’m wearing my joints. I don’t believe the decision is that big a deal in the grand scheme. You wear them they wrinkle anyways right?

Spoke with my local FTA Manager, these are looking good numbers wise!! They jus got there 2nd shipment in 120 of mens pairs so far... hopefully we all eat!!!

Gonna be royals all over again, Nike love giving L's prior to a release like this because people will get this shoe to take the salt out the wound.

Man i was thinking this week been hella long
Thought today was wednesday but its actually thursday
So tomorrow is friday which leaves us 2 more days if you dont count friday for these to hit the footapps

BFF64D0A-299D-4D67-9D25-3BF13FD5D9F9.jpeg

Most people that hype them don’t have them. They’re just the de facto standard for imagined quality.

I have the '85s breds, 94 breds, banned '11, SBBs, shadow '09, RTTG vegas 1s etc. The SBBs definitely rank really high up there in terms of the leather quality. I agree that they get put on a pedestal, but the quality is definitely one of the best I've seen from JB.

Back
Top Bottom