2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I hope I hit at FTA. I got reset to zero and I need to start building my balance back up.

I have the '85s breds, 94 breds, banned '11, SBBs, shadow '09, RTTG vegas 1s etc. The SBBs definitely rank really high up there in terms of the leather quality. I agree that they get put on a pedestal, but the quality is definitely one of the best I've seen from JB.
True they are nice but they’re not something to rant and rave and compare every release to.

806B52AF-160D-4D74-B488-9CBC8A8DB77A.jpeg

SG doing reviews with other peoples pairs lol. And their review totally sucks; as generic as it gets. Then he had the nerve to say Game Royals have 2013 leather and that the check on Shadows is SBB.. throw the whole video away.

I need to start doing reviews (all my non sneaker head friends keep telling me too lol).. these guys just talk out of their asses.. :lol:

spent hours trying to get the royals last year, ready for the same for these. not letting production count give me false hope like it did with the breds.

Never hot on any footapps. I don’t buy from those stores so my max is always like 7 mins. Not feeling confident about these with the footapps.

Back
Top Bottom