2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Stock numbers for y’all:

One store I know got 24 pairs- same as game royals and bred toes

Another store- 40 men’s, only had 12-14 bred toes and no game royals

Hitting up my other connects their shipments haven’t come in yet. These are pretty widely available but demand is so high

Oh and none of those 2 stores got full family sizing, only men and like 1 sz run of GS.

Re: Stock Numbers; If Nike/Jordan Brand only produced ~75k, i.e. the same number as Bred Toes as rumored, then they will have willingly foregone an opportunity to boost their sales in the quarter with a single release, like they did with the Royals last year and Space Jams by selling ~300k+. It would be a horrible mistake. It makes no sense to limit a flagship shoe/colorway that can confidently sell hundreds of thousands of units immediately, whereas it does make sense to limit a less popular colorway (like the Metallic colorways, non-OG, or less popular OG colorways) to ~75k to build hype for the main staples. They've got to know by now, after 2016 and 2017, that mass producing the most popular 1s in their catalog (i.e., Black Toes, Chicago's, Breds, Royals, Shadows) isn't going to hurt the brand's image because they aren't going to sit.

I’m in the area north of Seattle. Alderwood Mall. Chill area with not too many crazy people. Should be able to eat, but I will be trying no matter what.

I’m up in Mill Creek. I hit my first FootApp draw for theGame Royals since I moved up here 3 years ago lol. Had to drive to Southcenter tho.

^ fr they have been not getting stuff recently at the one near me also

My Footlockers getting these, theres plenty of pairs to go around.

Only Jordan release we get are huge GRs.

This will be me when the codes start showing up

giddy.gif

Back
Top Bottom