2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Who me?
Just a thought homie, I want everybody to get plenty to wear. I have a huge family of sneaker heads.
I got branded quick, sheesh this thread is savage! I hate resellers too, unless I miss RD and I need to pay a RESELLER!

Oh nah, I wasn’t branding you lol. Just answering the question because that’s how a lot of them have been known to get their pairs. No shade to you at all. I’m sure you could find a mom n pop willing to do it

nyc heads what’s the best footaction and footlocker spots to hit in your opinion ?

no 11.5 on fta smh
B1CBBC1B-0594-49AF-AEE6-B7DCC5242690.png

Welp I’m going to go do a little leg work after work today day and just hope for the best lol... best of luck to everybody.

What’s the fix for someone who submitted their Footaction app reservation before their account updates to Star Club? My boy entered the raffle too early.

Welp... my FTA reset today, that was my guarantee spot. FTL and Champs aren’t quite at $1000 spending, so we’ll see. But on previous releases, it wasn’t enough.

Welp... my FTA reset today, that was my guarantee spot. FTL and Champs aren’t quite at $1000 spending, so we’ll see. But on previous releases, it wasn’t enough.

Them resetting your dollars spent within a year means nothing. As long as you are platinum or gold (with FTA), then you’re good.

Back
Top Bottom