2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I just want it to be Saturday already. Just give me shadows. I hope I put in enough raffles. Like Zyzz mentioned above this might be my last AJ 1 copp for a while. Will copp neutral greys or metallic purps if that ever happens but I’m probably done until they start dropping an exact recreation of the OG pairs with smooth leather and the hang tag. Not holding my breath either. Honestly wish Nike would just vault these for at least 10 years.

Jimmy Jazz one of the only spots I ever won a raffle at before these apps.. guessing its location/employee dependent but I have a pretty good record at jimmy jazz,, well up until the manager I was semi cool with swapped stores.

Of course after not getting a reserve for anything i finally get one for the 270s :/ i hope that dont mess with my chances for the 1s early pair

Jimmy Jazz stores are typically located in sketchy areas so it’s only appropriate that the raffles are sketchy as well

My local Jimmy Jazz here in TX is FCFS lmao. He whispered to his co-worker and then she told me LMAO. That store and website will never see a dime of my money.

And the store layout is so out of touch of it's demographics. We don't wear starter jackets and full sweat suits here in TX. We may can wear that 1 or 2 months out the year! You don't need a whole section dedicated to it. Your TX store can't look like your NY store :rofl:

Put in about 20+ raffle thru footlocker and footaction apps. Gonna fight thru rush hour traffic to get to pg plaza to get a raffle ticket for DTLR

I know im not getting these. Just bsing around

Alson dropping $600 on a tat session tmrw so my pocket le gonna be hurtin. Watch me win a raffle

Jordan 1 OG threads really bring out the lurkers on NT
efd.gif

right after work stopping at northridge for the shiekh QR scan, and free scoop of Ben and Jerrys icecream... dont forget the icecream fellas
Check in at FNL while you’re right there enjoying a scoop - let us know the good news

Back
Top Bottom