2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

It was cause u deeply pressed to make a early resell on product you hope to get

That’s deep says a lot about ur life situations B.

My day going good tho I’m
Not banking on future success for today’s.

W’s

*WILL get. I would call it a calculated decision but hey whatever makes you sleep at night.

Either way my goal was to resell. And that’s what imma do lol. Sorry that bothers u

so my footlocker app reset. I was expecting just the dollars to reset to $0 and still see platinum but it looks like its the other way around?

is this what it normally looks like when it resets?

Screenshot_20180412-222318.jpg

i like all the hypebeast youtubers, at least they keep it real.. i think people try too hard to not pass off as a hypebeast when in reality everyone is one lowkey.

We are all hypebeast. We're on a forum everyday discussing shoes. We post shoe pics on IG every day or week. Those youtubers just choose to monetize the obsession by acting out what appeals to today's crowd. It seems corny but they know exactly what they're doing.

so my footlocker app reset. I was expecting just the dollars to reset to $0 and still see platinum but it looks like its the other way around?

is this what it normally looks like when it resets?

Screenshot_20180412-222318.jpg

No your money spent will say 0

*WILL get. I would call it a calculated decision but hey whatever makes you sleep at night.

Either way my goal was to resell. And that’s what imma do lol. Sorry that bothers u

It doesn’t actually

The fact only a herb would hope he can resell something he doesn’t have is sad, but giving the middle man the idea he or she does is shady.

I mean if you don’t come up on the pairs and have to back out an agreement cause you was greedy. That’s a herb move.

Now if u had them in hand or confirmed pick up day. do you playa.

Selling shoes and confirming you have them and don’t have’em is beyond resell bad. It’s just herb bad.

Also dishonest.

Do better for the kids man for the kids. Them resell dollars that deep.

We are all hypebeast. We're on a forum everyday discussing shoes. We post shoe pics on IG every day or week. Those youtubers just choose to monetize the obsession by acting out what appeals to today's crowd. It seems corny but they know exactly what they're doing.

youre confusing sneakerheads with hypebeasts. u can discuss sneakers on a forum everyday, and post pics on IG as well. the diff is a sneakerhead can do all that because he/she simply truly loves the sneakers hes talkiing about and posting pictures of.

a hypebeast only likes stuff thats hyped, or stuff that everyone wants. when they go cop stuff, theyre usually thinking along the lines of "ok how hyped is this item? do alot of people want it? will people think i look cool in this because its so limited and i copped?". on the next shelf might be one of their fav jordan models in their fav color just sitting there and not selling out, and they wont even look that direction.

thats just my 2cents on diff between a hypebeast and a sneakerhead tho. im on here everyday and i love reading diff peoples post about kicks im interested in. u wont catch me buying yeezys, or in the yeezy threads because i dont like yeezys. i dont like the way they look, not my style, no matter how super limited and hyped they are.

So glad I stayed up for the Supreme drop. If i woke up at my usual 2pm pst it would of sold out

It doesn’t actually

The fact only a herb would hope he can resell something he doesn’t have is sad, but giving the middle man the idea he or she does is shady.

I mean if you don’t come up on the pairs and have to back out an agreement cause you was greedy. That’s a herb move.

Now if u had them in hand or confirmed pick up day. do you playa.

Selling shoes and confirming you have them and don’t have’em is beyond resell bad. It’s just herb bad.

Also dishonest.

Do better for the kids man for the kids. Them resell dollars that deep.

Lol you’re a weirdo. Gettin all worked up over things you don’t know the details to. I don’t back out of anything. I will get my pairs one way or another.

“ThAtS a HeRb MoVe” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom