2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

"There has been an error, and your queue number has been rejected. We have reported the issue, and apologize for any inconvenience. Unfortunately, you will need to click the button below to get a new place at the end of the queue."

LOL alright i'm done. hopefully there are restocks...

IMG_20180414_102529.jpg

I don't recall 1s boxes coming with this tag on them. Is this new to this year? Kicks USA pair btw

First Jordan 1s from this year with the BS label

Just got home with my pair. They're definitely nice.

I'd say just a notch above 2016 Banned quality, at least my pair is. If Banneds are a 9 out of 10 when it comes to leather, these are a 9.5 out of 10.

Just got home with my pair. They're definitely nice.

I'd say just a notch above 2016 Banned quality, at least my pair is. If Banneds are a 9 out of 10 when it comes to leather, these are a 9.5 out of 10.

Where the leather experts at??

Just checked out on SP after an hour of refreshing. The 2 minute timer was up then all of a sudden I randomly looked at my screen and was in my shopping cart. Checked out with PP.

why do people keep saying when everyone gets their pair resell will dip? no man it will only get worse... look at the witherspoon smh... i shoulda pulled the trigger but whatever ill save my money

why do people keep saying when everyone gets their pair resell will dip? no man it will only get worse... look at the witherspoon smh... i shoulda pulled the trigger but whatever ill save my money
Because it happened with other hype sneakers. Resale is high first week cause people who struck out who are desperate pay more. When everyone receives their pair via retail, price goes down a bit and supply is higher. Over the long term it does raise back up.

Ive seen one dude straight up say these are gon brick when it comes to resale. Honestly i expected it to be higher than this 230 im seeing

Thats like typical back in the day Jordan resale price lol

I still got one last thing up my sleeve before i pull the trigger on resale tho lol

Back
Top Bottom