2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

FTL rep just let me order 2 pairs of size 10s. At first she said sold out- but then put me on hold to 'check with her customer resolutions manager' and came back saying they just got an e-mail notifying them of a 'relaunch'- at first only let me order one pair- then said 'actually it is letting me do multiple pairs- do you want another?' Finally...

As a side-note, this 'relaunch' sounds like it is live news at FTL- maybe it is a case that your rep didn't 'get the e-mail' memo yet...but it is probably a case similar to all past phone orders- it is luck of draw depending on rep you get.

Skipped lunch for these....

Screenshot_2018-04-19-12-00-36.png

all that considered i havent seen anything in the past or present that says that shadowns will do better or be more coveted than royals. its only the week after but the after market is looking comfortable at retail plus shipping and fees. all 1's get more valuable with time for sure but whats saying they wont take the same route as the royals and gold toes are?

at the end of the day, its safe to say that colorway plays a huge part. Black + Red and Black + Grey is so much more wearable for a larger number of people as opposed to Black + Royal Blue (honestly dont see much fashion in this color scheme) or Black+white+gold PATENT leather

simply put, more people like the breds + shadows due to wearability. Notice how no one even mentions royals in the big 3 convo anymore? Replaced by SBB or Chi 1s now depending who you ask.

The royals were hyped in a self-contained vacuum that never expanded outside hypebeast culture.

Not available. Going to put online. "waiting for marketing to add to site"
Yup. Rep just said that she was instructed to hold for the relaunch today. "They have sizes"... "Need to hold for online orders today". Her exact words. Lol. Imma keep trying...no dambs given

Last edited:
I think you gotta wait till product hits online then call in for phone order
Once it loads up online I’m pretty sure it will just give an error when trying to add to cart
Got thru on FTA earlier got charged but haven’t received order confirmation
Pretty sure it didn’t go thru.....

Back
Top Bottom