2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Tried calling again, fail.
wenn29645694.jpg

:lol:

You had 3 pairs of 2013s?!! Those were so hard to cop, how did you manage that? I think Nike honestly made a ton of pairs of the 2017 because they saw how big the demand was for them (granted, Royals had only retroed twice in 2001 and 2013, respectively, at that point). People were scooping up Laser 1s to make Royal customs because resell on 2013s was so crazy....

Weird to think you can still get a DS pair of 2017s for like $250-$270 nowadays haha

EDIT: I see you have one pair of 2013s haha, still impressive but I’ve never seen anyone with 3 or more pairs of those haha

I had over 20 pairs of the 2013s overall and I think 6 of them on the day they released.

I wanted that shoe badly. I got rid of anything I had left when I heard the 2017s were coming. I got rid of the 3 pairs of 2017s I bought because I thought they sucked.

bigmixx11 bigmixx11 Damn, nice work getting through on FNL. Did you go desktop, mobile or app? I forgot which release it was but one of my friends said the app worked better for him.

:rofl:

No, I put in some pretty serious work for that shoe. HOH, two City Gears, Jimmy Jazz, a preorder, an overseas pair from Australia. And then I found authentic pairs here and there after that for good prices.

I’m honestly impressed, you legitimately had $14-$15k worth of 2013 Royals at peak resale. Meanwhile, lots of us NT plebs were in the 2015 Laser thread trying to share info on how to customize those pairs lol

Another SNKRS pair out for delivery today for me, hopefully it has the black and grey dust bag the last pair didn’t

Back
Top Bottom