2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Sneakhead came in no tumble and zadehkicks came tumble and super soft like leather wallet soft same date and everything 10/17/17 weird
C3C5498D-4FED-4BA7-88A5-6B174DE0A1BC.jpeg
A09D7999-9B9C-4EA8-87CC-D24A828494B8.jpeg
E00196E8-CC7A-4AF8-8040-6233E2BF1930.jpeg
[

Last edited:
call in from FTA fully shipped. Probably saved $20-30 vs resale, but it's the principle of the fact that it wasn't resale that makes it soo sweet lol

Anyone know if new stockx users still get the $20 off? it appears to only be valid for bags and watches now.. darn.

Sneakhead came in no tumble and zadehkicks came tumble and super soft like leather wallet soft same date and everything 10/17/17 weird
C3C5498D-4FED-4BA7-88A5-6B174DE0A1BC.jpeg
A09D7999-9B9C-4EA8-87CC-D24A828494B8.jpeg
E00196E8-CC7A-4AF8-8040-6233E2BF1930.jpeg
[
a while back we were wondering if zadehkicks were legit because of the prices they had. didnt really have people that ordered from them. so you can confirm they legit?

a while back we were wondering if zadehkicks were legit because of the prices they had. didnt really have people that ordered from them. so you can confirm they legit?
Everything checked out good, it’s much softer than sneakerhead went by the mall and checked out gs pair on the shelf and they felt same as zadehkicks shipping was super fast also

Man, the little kids size are so cool.. they even have Nike on tongue. I was lookin on RD for PS for my lil dude, but no luck. Went by a kids FTL that said they got em, so I asked where they were.. the girl took me to those mids that came out couple months ago. :smh: I said nah.. I think those are the mids, there were supposed to be some like men’s/gs. And she just walks off..

Anyways, I wonder if they’ll release a few more Men’s when they do finally drop. Wouldn’t mind another backup at retail.. the backup I got on RD had a misaligned toe box so I threw em on stockx.

Man, the little kids size are so cool.. they even have Nike on tongue. I was lookin on RD for PS for my lil dude, but no luck. Went by a kids FTL that said they got em, so I asked where they were.. the girl took me to those mids that came out couple months ago. :smh: I said nah.. I think those are the mids, there were supposed to be some like men’s/gs. And she just walks off..

Anyways, I wonder if they’ll release a few more Men’s when they do finally drop. Wouldn’t mind another backup at retail.. the backup I got on RD had a misaligned toe box so I threw em on stockx.
Misaligned toe box?

Misaligned toe box?

Yeah, it was weird. You know how you look straight on at the front of the shoe, the black and grey lines line up with the sole. This pair the tip was shifted to the right 1/4-1/2”, it looked like the whole shoe was glued/stitched crooked in the sole. I took a pic, but it disappeared from my phone. Some may not even notice, but I had it right next to a decent pair, and it stood out bad.

Some poor soul who buys from stockx is gonna get a jacked up toebox
Buyer beware :lol:

:lol: Yeah. They sold same day (RD) so they already have em, or sent em back by now.

Anyone use their tongue loops to prevent tongue shifting? My tongue slides towards the outside all the time on 1s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom