2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Anyone use their tongue loops to prevent tongue shifting? My tongue slides towards the outs

Always. Lace through the loop and then do the next two holes and stop, leaving the top hole empty. Laces untied.

Might switch up from time to time to tying laces though cuz some of the pics in here are :nthat:

Stockx has become the official dumping ground for getting rid of everyone’s extra janky pairs :lol:
Ive gotten some pretty nice, quality pairs of shoes off of Stock X. The worst I’ve gotten was a pair of maroon 6s with a jacked up toe box. The pair of white cement 3 free throw lines were a little weird with 1 shoe having very soft leather and the other having stiffer leather.

Something that I think is weird is I have never gotten a pair of shoes from a shoe site where the left and right shoes have different production dates. From Stock X and GOAT (I switched from GOAT to Stock X as my preferred place to buy on secondary market) I would say more times than not the production dates on left and right shoes are different. That seems incredibly odd to me but everyone tells me it’s nothing

Yeah, different production dates has been a thing forever.. it seems more uncommon to get matching dates unless they’re sort of limited. The mismatched materials is kind of annoying when on the toe or somewhere it’s noticeable, the 1s are notorious for materials being all over the place.

Painted game
1E2528E0-23F8-49CB-B65E-A551D6F66940.jpeg

Do u like the lows? Always wanted the shadow pair
Yeah shorts and summertime. But i wore the neutral greys a hell lot of more times then the shadows. One thing i didn't like is the midsole is sail instead of like a bright white.

Sneakhead came in no tumble and zadehkicks came tumble and super soft like leather wallet soft same date and everything 10/17/17 weird
C3C5498D-4FED-4BA7-88A5-6B174DE0A1BC.jpeg
A09D7999-9B9C-4EA8-87CC-D24A828494B8.jpeg
E00196E8-CC7A-4AF8-8040-6233E2BF1930.jpeg
[

wait, you got your zadehkicks pair already?

got an e-mail from them back on the 5th that there was gonna be a delay in shipping due to their stores getting their pairs late (might take up to four weeks after release they said)

if you already got yours, then i hope it means that my pair is coming soon

got an e-mail from them back on the 5th that there was gonna be a delay in shipping due to their stores getting their pairs late (might take up to four weeks after release they said)

have you ordered from him before? regulars get their shipments first.

I received mine already

Back
Top Bottom