2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I finally got my pairs from Zadehkicks. my first time using them. pleased with the pairs I got. I received matching pairs in appearance. as a side note, people go nuts over the "quality" of some of these Jordan 1s. but in reality, all nike leather is crap. there is no other way to say it.

Well i for sure thought my thursday phone order got cancelled
Never received email order confirmation or shipping email
But they took the money outta my account
So i hit up CS to see whats up
It actually shipped!
Arriving today! :pimp:
Becky hooked it up!
Really should get MYUPS, USPS, and fedex accounts so you can get notified when stuff is coming

Really should get MYUPS, USPS, and fedex accounts so you can get notified when stuff is coming

I have ups mychoice
But I have most of my stuff shipped to a business/commercial address
If I have it shipped to my house I have it set to automatically pick up at location
For Ups I like to use the business address in case they use surepost because it gets upgraded to ground every time

Last edited:
I finally got my pairs from Zadehkicks. my first time using them. pleased with the pairs I got. I received matching pairs in appearance. as a side note, people go nuts over the "quality" of some of these Jordan 1s. but in reality, all nike leather is crap. there is no other way to say it.
Thanks for the info, waiting for mine still.

weird how I signed up for the fedex thing and the app, I never get notified of anything in the app or anything.

UPS works like a charm though

Funny how people can remember that these are sitting but cant remember which store they're sitting at lol

maybe they honestly forgot tho
Maybe they wanna be in 2013 and live the retro life. I dont think these are just sitting in places. They were back then

I was happy to secure my pair at $190, only about $20 over what I would have spent if I hit on the Sneakers app.
These will be un-DS in the Fall. Can't wait!

^ cant speak for quality of banneds since i dont own a pair... the only bred 1 i got is the 1 from the pack that came with the celtics... i think i only have 4 pairs of OG's which are the all stars, royals, gold toe, black toe and now shadows... im getting my shadows in the mail today from stockx but out of those 4 pairs the black toe has the best quality and its not even close...

FTA phone order just arrived
Straight butter :pimp:

Attachments

• 22718B96-23F6-4676-8E6D-1C2C5083FA43.jpeg
    22718B96-23F6-4676-8E6D-1C2C5083FA43.jpeg
    307.3 KB · Views: 74
^ cant speak for quality of banneds since i dont own a pair... the only bred 1 i got is the 1 from the pack that came with the celtics... i think i only have 4 pairs of OG's which are the all stars, royals, gold toe, black toe and now shadows... im getting my shadows in the mail today from stockx but out of those 4 pairs the black toe has the best quality and its not even close...
Pair finally coming in :pimp:

I like stockX as a seller. Hate a middle man as a buyer because of the wait. I ordered some of those CNY foams which shipped from Asia. Was like 2 weeks before I got them. :lol:

Hey guys
I’m glad everyone ate pretty much.
Un subbing now, but I’ll see y’all later

FTA phone order just arrived
Straight butter :pimp:
They look good they break in after a hour or so when you rock them mine did. I still say the bred toe are the best that dopeed this year. Mine are so soft they feel like they are going to fall about when wearing them

I was having trouble checking out with stockx because the lowest ask kept changing and had to go through the process 3 or 4 times. Well Ive now gotten two shipment notifications via ups with one pair that is to be delivered tomorrow and another next week. Looks like somehow they've managed to ship me 2 pairs on accident but only charge for one. Thanks stockX.

Back
Top Bottom