2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"LeBron is the GOAT"

download (17).jpeg

DUBS IN 4! :pimp:
this not funny man looney is a piece of **** couldnt stop lebron. shoulda played mcgee.

You can’t blame Hill for the missed free throw cause the rebound was recovered. Jeff Green should have went back up honestly. Loss falls squarely on JR’s shoulders cause he had a clean midrange look at the basket with no defenders. Even with the overturned call you have to take advantage of things you can control.

So you're not accountable for missed free throws in the clutch anymore?

Lebron finna get Dan Gilbert to sign Bronny and swap him out for J.R.

It’s the only way.

While the sheer gravity from the magnitude of stupidity of what JR did is drawing attention from everything else during this play, you can clearly see LeBron call time out with 0.9 seconds left. Cavs got shafted by the refs in all kinds of ways.
stop it.

Jr ruined this for lebron. You act like a ref is loomking at lebron in the situation amd he might call it with .3 ur making a lot of assumptions. Jr was supposed to go back up and get a shot but he did what kids do , rebound and run back to half court.

Dont see how bron plays any better

cavs winning the boards will keep things interesting in cleveland if dubs have another off night but they might check out if they get blown out in gm2 and head home down -0-2

How am I trolling
Lebron ain't no GOAT, those are facts .... stop crying... go fantasie about this dudes sex life.
theres like 2 people who say he's the GOAT and you are so fixated with those few that you can't stop your obsession. You need a hug man. I feel sorry for you for real.

So you're not accountable for missed free throws in the clutch anymore?

but you can control knowing time/score situation
if i am down, i need to foul. if the gm is tied and there are seconds left, i dont dribble out the clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom