2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 9.01.02 PM.png
They probly tired of wearing matching suits every game

Just describe your attire and physique, but yet you have the audacity to call someone a dweeb.

I swear ya dudes are real life herbs that get mad cause someone has a different opinion so keyboard clap back. Relax and go eat a cookie, lebron put some number and got them in the game and he also took them out. Facts.
for real, i have no idea what you are saying? I wear different Jordan 1's, as in one model on 1 foot, another on the other??

What the hell is crackles?

And I'm fat now? How would you know?

I'm legit confused by your comments towards me. At least don't make stuff up when trying to clown me. Be real man. Thats all any of us ask. Be real.

People who blame the refs don’t know basketball. My coach legit told us every game TAKE THE GAME OUT THE REFS HANDS AND JUST HOOP. Refs ain’t make Hill miss that free throw and didn’t make Jr act like he on gas
Where did you play

My dislike for lebron as a human no longer outweighs my respect for him as a basketball player. I'm done hating on this dude.

Its a God damn shame the Cavs lost this. That was one of the best individual performances I've ever seen
I had to quote to see if you wrote something in black that only shows up on quotes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom