2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This loss is on JR. Enough said
On the low LeBron want to smack George Hill for missing that free throw too. I don't know what happened tonthe poise he had while on the Spurs.

Its just JR just happened to make one of the dumber plays of the season to overshadow it.
Won’t be surprised if TT gets suspended for game 2
He pretty much has to.

Got ejected, realized he got ejected, got annoyed by Dray and then proceeded to use the ball to hit him when he really wanted to swing on him.

I think there's some rule about ejected players doing that extra **** that results in suspension and fine.

51/8/8 and a L...that's TOUGH

SKRESSSED!!!! :rofl:

8EA1E989-C874-4F84-BAAF-91F821D0D2E9.gif

Shut your cornball *** up. All you do is show up when Bron loses. If he won you wouldn't of showed up until Sunday. Shut the **** up. Tired of your dumbass opinions. ****ing idiot
Relax little homie ... you have an opinion .. I have a different one. He lost ... relax ... I'm here regardless of a win or lose.

I do agree there were some BS calls both ways and it's a shame. Let them play. But one or two calls is not the game. Sorry!

One can say that if he made the free throw, JR wouldn't be a highlight reel for the night.

Kerr was gonna signal for a timeout as soon as the shot went in. I don’t trust the Cavs defense to keep the Warriors from scoring when inbounding from half court, especially with Durant getting every mismatch he wanted. JR is trash

That was a great game (classic) until the **** show came. It all really started with the charge overturn. That was horrendous. I thought you can review if player was in the circle. Had no idea you can reverse it if you thought he blocked. Is that a rule.

Great game. Don't want to blame refs or anything. JR Smith and that charge reverse were the two big plays. I don't blame Hill at all. Its a free throw. No guarantees.

Cavs played about as good as they could, to be honest. Damn JR. He's gotta deal with this. :smh:

Bron gave it his all to steal that game 1 so he could coast game 2 and these ninjas blew it
wow.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom