2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can they review that part though?

That was an incredible performance. He's hurting. One of the top 3-4 all time final performances I've seen ever. I'm going to have to think about the best performance I've seen in the finals.
That's the thing. That charging call NEVER gets overturned unless he was inside the circle. Which Lebby was clearly not. Judgement calls don't get overturned. The fix was in...

And @keko jones , I didn't report you for calling me fat, so don't be thinking I did and thats why you got warned. Can't believe I'm getting a warning. Whatever

when people talk about officiating every gm, something is wrong with your league. unless, the nba wants it that way since they still generating buzz

how many big time nhl, nfl and mlb gms do we focus on the officiating

you had mike breen defending the refs on air while the gm was going on :lol:

that overturned call did hurt

But oh well

Bron played out of his mind. Gsw struggles. The game was in grasp. And the hill and JR choked

Once it went to OT it was over. Couldn’t afford to give gsw another qtr

This was the game to win and it was theirs and they lost it. Could’ve changed the series but now I think Issa wrap

Bron not gonna play this well again and wouldn’t even be able to sustain such play. KD not gonna go 8/22 for the entire series either.

Game 2 is gonna be a blow out. Series might not even go passed 5

Worst thing is J.R. is one of the Cavs best perimeter defenders so he has to play :smh:

Shoulda kept Shump. No way J.R. is better than him at this point.

That's the thing. That charging call NEVER gets overturned unless he was inside the circle. Which Lebby was clearly not. Judgement calls don't get overturned. The fix was in...
I really hope the rule allows them to change it because i don't want to hear the NBA come back and say that was a mistake.

Idk how dude will be able to sleep tonight :lol:

I feel bad for him but hes an idiot

While the sheer gravity from the magnitude of stupidity of what JR did is drawing attention from everything else during this play, you can clearly see LeBron call time out with at least 0.9 left on the clock. Cavs got shafted by the refs in all kinds of ways.

Im gonna pass on that timeout. If he wanted a TO he should have made a legit effort to get the refs attention. It was half hearted effort and dodnt even really signal like he wanted one its like he thought about it then changed his mind

Lebron shouldnt have passed it to Hill anyway

How often do they review charges? Rarely ever. The announcers knew they could overturn the call and said the rule changed a year or two ago. Let go of this. Because at the end of the day LeBron was still scooting over and leaned in just so he could create contact with KDs side. Call could've gone either way. Personally I grew up being told if you're not set... Unless you get ran over its a block

that call by Tony Brothers tossing TT was not a toss able play. Thats trying too hard and over refing.

TT should not be suspended though

Worst thing is J.R. is one of the Cavs best perimeter defenders so he has to play :smh:

Shoulda kept Shump. No way J.R. is better than him at this point.
Respectfully disagree. Still think Hood is the better defender, and in all honesty Korver is the better player.

By rule, you can move if you beat the player to the spot and are in legal guarding position

I'm saying he didnt beat him to the spot. He was clearly still moving to the spot.
can they review that part though?

That was an incredible performance. He's hurting. One of the top 3-4 all time final performances I've seen ever. I'm going to have to think about the best performance I've seen in the finals.

DelAcSgVAAEUU1V.jpeg

Apparently you can. Never knew that though.

When can we have a serious conversation about how Lord Russell wasn't holding Beta Boy back, he just wasn't saving him like Chef Curry and Klay Buckets do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom