2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully disagree. Still think Hood is the better defender, and in all honesty Korver is the better player.

Yea Korver is nice; one of the greatest 3 point shooters of all time and will dime you up in you sleep on him.

Haven’t seen Hood play enough tbh and we don’t know how he play on the big stage... can’t be worse than JR tho :lol:

Bottom line JR needs to be playing far less minutes but he’ll never be in single digits.

I'm saying he didnt beat him to the spot. He was clearly still moving to the spot.

DelAcSgVAAEUU1V.jpeg

Apparently you can. Never knew that though.
LeBron was at the spot before kd elevated.

I wouldn't have an issue of it was called a block initially. I have an issue with the rule allowing refs to change calls made on the floor.

Ov
From the moment of that charge call being changed, i knew this game was over no matter what. U could see it in George Hills scared eyes that he was gon miss that free throw & JR :stoneface: :sick: :smh:

Refs in 4
yoo soon as I seen Hill walk up to the line he was looking wild nervous , straight shook on some Vince carter **** :lol: :smh: ...figured he was missin both

I know JR in the locker yelling “he shoulda made the free throw tho” while everybody going at him :lol:

Y’all really odee with the hate 24/7 then try to say “it’s just jokes” or “its not that serious” when ****** press you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom