2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who blame the refs don’t know basketball. My coach legit told us every game TAKE THE GAME OUT THE REFS HANDS AND JUST HOOP. Refs ain’t make Hill miss that free throw and didn’t make Jr act like he on gas
Such an old head geriatric thing to say.

Take the game out the refs hands and just hoop. ***** this isn't high school basketball. The refs have a huge impact on the game. Like HUGE. Bigger impact than any sport. The Cavs were hooping. The refs came back and started calling some straight up ********.

71904583-366E-41CE-B5CA-CAD5AF82A5CD.jpeg

Not if the rebound is recovered
Nah man, you supposed to make your free throws no matter what, what happens after is surplus. JR is an idiot, but we all know, had it been him at the line with a hand in his face, he would have made them both

Obviously you're not going to shoot 100% from the line all the time, but this is the finals b. I've been in practices where coach wouldn't let us go home until everyone hit all their free throws, and if anyone missed, everyone had to shoot them over.

Hill shouldn't be going home tonight. Dude needs to stay at the oracle overnight and shoot free throws until his elbow gets sore.

JR can stay and keep score

As dumb as Jr was the game wasn't over. Can't let things like that break your spirit especially at a time like that. Its tough great game but u didn't finish the deal

Such an old head geriatric thing to say.

Take the game out the refs hands and just hoop. ***** this isn't high school basketball. The refs have a huge impact on the game. Like HUGE. Bigger impact than any sport. The Cavs were hooping. The refs came back and started calling some straight up bull****.
How bout a guard hits a free throw. Damn it’s mind blowing

This like the Rockets-Magic game1 in the 95 finals. Cavs probably gonna get swept now.

Hard to bounce back from that mentally

Even if this series is a sweep, LeBron needs to average 32.4 points in those three games in order to break Michael Jordan's record of 759 points scored during a playoff run from 1992.

Too much work to just not appreciate what this guy is doing.

Still think it was a block though. He was moving
can they review that part though?

That was an incredible performance. He's hurting. One of the top 3-4 all time final performances I've seen ever. I'm going to have to think about the best performance I've seen in the finals.

At this point, Jr Smith doesn't give you enough of anything positive on court to justify playing him big minutes over korver. If he made 3 or 4 threes...Ok. But he's dumb on defense and wildly inconsistent on offense.

For him to get 38 minutes and korver 17? Lue needs to adjust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom