2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of sad that Lebby finally got his entire offensive package together this late in his career. If this guy existed since 2009, he'd have at least 2 more rings right now
I thought he had his game together years ago. Since his last year in Cleveland the first time he shot 50+% fg, and high 30s% from 3. He's been up and down from 3 from season to season. But he has a season when he shot 40% from 3.

He still needs to watch Kobe detail and take notes...post up more and make his scoring opportunities easier, especially early.

New respect for kobe based on his approach to the game.

Only thing KD ever carried HIS team to was a Finals loss that he was favored in and blowing a 3-1 lead to the team he eventually joined.

His name should never come up with LBJ's, it's unacceptable.

And on Steph's team, he needs nightly pep talks from Draymond or else he plays like garbage.

How?

You're literally unguardable and you need Draymond to tell you this?

I don't get it, man.
Those who said this are embarrassed right now. They know who they are. He's so soft. Dudes backing a soft beta boy who ran from the pressure to piggy back on a great team. Unacceptable for anyone with basketball knowledge is such a right word.

This dude JR lying so hard now :lol:

Rules are rules, papi. If Amare was suspended, Kevin Love should also be suspended.
:lol: :smh:

Then they need to do what Kenny did and see who on the Warriors bench was also on the court thinking the game was over.

Earl owe me. Thanks

4B9825C4-B530-42C0-8659-1AD7A8326C5E.jpeg

Like this foul on Battier when Durant should've had his 6th foul from game 2 of the 2012 finals?

Went under the radar because Thunder got backdoor swept in the end. At least you're admitting the refs screwed the Cavs tonight, which is more than I can say for some of these other fact denying haters.

Refs screwed the thunder in one of those games with this:
IMG_6269.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom