2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh. These bad calls are karma for all the calls LeBron got during his Heat tenure and beginning of Cavs part 2.
Man stop it. Like what :rofl:

This is your justification for a team with 4 all stars getting phantom calls like it's 2006 Mavs vs heat

Give me a god damn break

I bet Perkins suits up for game 2
F I G H T

Make
Yo
Free
Throws

Warriors won’t shoot that bad from 3, might be a sweep if they wake up, LeBron went into god mode

Livingston just said this a feel out game

Win by 10.

Yall dead.
What feel do they need? Bron can't score 50 a game. All they need to do is out score the Cavs. It's a wrap like christmas. Sweep incoming. No defense needs to be played. Just outscore the Cavs.

Agreed, awful rule. My opinion would change a little on that if they really did call a block AND a charge on the court though. In that case they are just reviewing to get it right.
I only want to see replay for things they have visual proof of...toe on the 3 point line, restricted area calls. If you start changing blocks vs. Charge, that leads to changing all kinds of other calls that are interpretation calls.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Isaiah was totally in his bag in pure Detroit PIston form talking about "Let the hate build" :rofl:

Shaq need to unretire McGee's Shaqtin a fool HOF status just to roast him for that and he needs to use that exact vid with the foreign announcers :lol:

Fellow Bron Haters, I just finished up the menu for tomorrow's team meal:

tears-of-our-enemies.jpg

Looks like were going to have a **** ton of leftovers.

Tbh. These bad calls are karma for all the calls LeBron got during his Heat tenure and beginning of Cavs part 2.

Like this foul on Battier when Durant should've had his 6th foul from game 2 of the 2012 finals?

Went under the radar because Thunder got backdoor swept in the end. At least you're admitting the refs screwed the Cavs tonight, which is more than I can say for some of these other fact denying haters.

Fellow Bron Haters, I just finished the menu for tomorrow's team meal:

tears-of-our-enemies.jpg

Looks like were going to have a **** ton of leftovers.
You know I wouldn't have a problem with the Bron haters if y'all were at least funny sometimes.

Only freeze freeze and @junglejim are good for consistent Bron laughs. The rest of y'all just come off as wild lame. Like you really thought you had one with the post right

:rofl: @ the notion that Kevin Love would get suspended for being on the court before the game was over.

Thats insane. TT I get but if the league doesn't overlook that the fix is in and for no reason.

It's kind of sad that Lebby finally got his entire offensive package together this late in his career. If this guy existed since 2009, he'd have at least 2 more rings right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom