2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: @ the notion that Kevin Love would get suspended for being on the court before the game was over.

Thats insane. TT I get but if the league doesn't overlook that the fix is in and for no reason.

Rules are rules, papi. If Amare was suspended, Kevin Love should also be suspended.

E69F8599-39B0-4A81-ACF9-3E35D9FB6C50.png

F89112F1-D131-479F-AFC6-DB42EA02F2BF.jpeg

Like this foul on Battier when Durant should've had his 6th foul from game 2 of the 2012 finals?

Went under the radar because Thunder got backdoor swept in the end. At least you're admitting the refs screwed the Cavs tonight, which is more than I can say for some of these other fact denying haters.

Dude. This rule just changed like last year.

lol so smith totally forgot what he told Lue? and then changes his story for reporters to not look like a tardbag? hahahaha he keeps doing it to himself...

Damn

JR bigger idiot than I thought. Dude actually lying now

I said earlier I felt bad for him... now I don’t

In 10 years when JR Smith writes his memoirs, he’s gonna end it with, “I thought we were up.”

It's kind of sad that Lebby finally got his entire offensive package together this late in his career. If this guy existed since 2009, he'd have at least 2 more rings right now
Nah he's always had it all it's the mental stuff that holds him back

It's kind of sad that Lebby finally got his entire offensive package together this late in his career. If this guy existed since 2009, he'd have at least 2 more rings right now
imagine what he can do with a sixer or laker squad

young talented guys all around instead of this cavs team

I mean KD does not have to carry his team anymore.

Only thing KD ever carried HIS team to was a Finals loss that he was favored in and blowing a 3-1 lead to the team he eventually joined.

His name should never come up with LBJ's, it's unacceptable.

And on Steph's team, he needs nightly pep talks from Draymond or else he plays like garbage.

How?

You're literally unguardable and you need Draymond to tell you this?

I don't get it, man.

LeBron had 51/8/8 on 60/90/42 and he's getting slander? How?
did you expect any different?

you got legit one of the biggest Lebron haters getting banned when Lebron had a tremendous game for the ages. That tells you everything you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom