2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One huge play that will go overlooked: JR going for the steal with 2 seconds left in the 2nd quarter, missing and giving Curry the wide open 3 at the buzzer.

Things like that make a difference in the box score but you could also make a case that javale’s point blank missed dunk will go overlooked as well. Point im getting at is that it’s impossible to know just how a made or missed bucket affects the rest of a game. Perhaps steph misses that three, do the warriors come out in the second half with more urgency down three and put that game to bed earlier?

Things like that make a difference in the box score but you could also make a case that javale’s point blank missed dunk will go overlooked as well. Point im getting at is that it’s impossible to know just how a made or missed bucket affects the rest of a game. Perhaps steph misses that three, do the warriors come out in the second half with more urgency down three and put that game to bed earlier?

That's real we can do that for every play in the game.

I'm just saying it was an unnecessary blunder because what's the positive outcome from that steal attempt? You deflect the ball and try an off balance 50 foot 3 at the buzzer? Nah man just play it straight up and force Curry to hit a tough shot.

You're right tho refs would've called some more bogus **** in the 4th to push the game in the warriors favor anyway so it doesn't matter :smile:

What's up with Draymond poking Bron in the eye and then immediately running around & complaining like he didn't do anything? And then still popping **** and calling the ref a *****? I love the way bruh plays but everything else he does is so bush league.

Those threes he hit were huge though. I give him props.

Never go full Jr.

You went full J.R.

Full ******.gif

it looked to me like draymond was trying to go straight up and get both his arms up

i dont think it was intentional and it looked like dray made contact but not that severe

maybe bron poked his own eye while on the ground covering his face

Dez Bryant, Brady snow game and that charge are the worst replay calls ever. If you don't think games are rigged watch those plays 100 times on loop. Lakers kings is the most obvious but it was before replay.

JR is not smart even when trying to cover **** up.

Like of you done a the score you obviously didnt k ow how much time wss left. Wasted all of that 4.7.

I'm trying so had not to laugh at it, but dude stood up in his grey long sleeve UPS suit then stopped to grab his purse. C'mon man

Son stormed out of the interview but before leaving he grabbed his purse, stepped away from the table to reveal his suit shorts, and strutted to the exit. Didn't expect that at all lmao. Everything in game 1 has been funny to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom