2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday guys in here tried to tell me JR was a better option than Rodney Hood....I want to know if y’all still feel that way.

WseQ.gif

Yall know Cavs going to win both 3 and 4 at home right???

I told you all this is not the same Warriors team. We keep saying they did not play well........This is who they are!!! They have no intensity to open games, they go through the motions in the second, play like a great team in the 3rd and **** the bed in the fourth and cannot exectue down the stretch, hoping someone bails them out with a 3 (klay usually).

Cavs have a real shot to win this series.

If the Warriors do not lead by like 10+ in the fourth I have no faith in them winning a game down the stretch.

Now that the crying is over, can we talk basketball?

The Cavs played an excellent game before the choke jobs by jr/hill. Obviously lebron was phenomenal, but any thoughts on lues game plan? Love had 21 and there was actually some scoring spread out with the role players.

They played the perfect game. I was impressed. It’ll be interesting to see how Cleveland responds after blowing game 1.

Also need to see more Shaun Livingston as long as iggy is out

They played the perfect game. I was impressed. It’ll be interesting to see how Cleveland responds after blowing game 1.

Also need to see more Shaun Livingston as long as iggy is out

Livingston needs to play more! Period man, he is his best option off the bench IMO and so smart

Livingston needs to play more! Period man, he is his best option off the bench IMO and so smart
He is almost the only good player off their bench at this point. Although Javale was playing so well for a minute before missing that dunk.

Don't see CLE beating Ws two straight which is what they'd need to do now to win the series.

Always thought if they didn't get Game 1 the series would've been a wrap.

Cleveland played the better game, GS got the better calls. It’s that simple. Bron was phenomenal, Love played great, Lance was good on defense and gave good energy on the boards, Hill hit a couple early 3’s but was hindered by foul trouble. Only players who didn’t play great were JR and Clarkson and while Clarksons jumper wasn’t falling he had a couple good hustle plays in there.

Yall know Cavs going to win both 3 and 4 at home right???

I told you all this is not the same Warriors team. We keep saying they did not play well........This is who they are!!! They have no intensity to open games, they go through the motions in the second, play like a great team in the 3rd and **** the bed in the fourth and cannot exectue down the stretch, hoping someone bails them out with a 3 (klay usually).

Cavs have a real shot to win this series.

If the Warriors do not lead by like 10+ in the fourth I have no faith in them winning a game down the stretch.

Yea I agree that the Warriors don’t seem as unbeatable as most people thought after these playoffs.

It’s gonna be tough after that for the Cavs tho. Such a demoralizing lost and idk if they can bounce back from that

Am I the only one who thinks the warriors need to start mcgee? He was fine on switches, the cavs were rotating off him so he was getting easy buckets, and provides rim protection. They were great in the third when he was all over the place and didnt see the damn court again

Kerr said he was super tired after that stint lol.

Am I the only one who thinks the warriors need to start mcgee? He was fine on switches, the cavs were rotating off him so he was getting easy buckets, and provides rim protection. They were great in the third when he was all over the place and didnt see the damn court again
I think they could test some more minutes but he is Inconsistent, which is the issue. He was pretty good on switches in the third.

McGee is playable in this series. Felt like the Cavs had a huge advantage on the offensive boards so Warriors can rotate all those Centers they got

I mean in theory you can start him knowing you can basically recover from any deficit in the 3rd

But it’s Javale. Either gonna be all dumb **** or a few good plays and some dumb ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom