2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: how have I never seen this. TF is wrong with this ***** man :lol:

images

I need link to that...cartoon...

Initially I thought there was only 0.8 left when LeBron called a timeout, but after seeing it from a better angle, there was a full second left:

timeout.png

Why wasnt the game plan just in the event of a miss rebound and call timeout or foul if necessary? Its either that or put it back up which he had Durant in his face and probably would have been a bad look

Maybe time for one pass but who was open? Bron for a 50 ft 3? Korver? Seemed like he was off all night

thanks to jr lue is off the hook for not having a game plan

Why wasnt the game plan just in the event of a miss rebound and call timeout or foul if necessary? Its either that or put it back up which he had Durant in his face and probably would have been a bad look

Maybe time for one pass but who was open? Bron for a 50 ft 3? Korver? Seemed like he was off all night

thanks to jr lue is off the hook for not having a game plan

JR could have pump faked and got an auto foul.

You can't come up with a plan when you have players with the basketball IQ of JR

w seconds left i think they swallow their whistles

Don't want the game ending on a refs call

Gotta play to win not to get fouled

Besides he pump fakes and next thing its a tie up

Jump ball w Durant and ot

w seconds left i think they swallow their whistles

Don't want the game ending on a refs call

Gotta play to win not to get fouled

Besides he pump fakes and next thing its a tie up

Jump ball w Durant and ot

Durant would have jumped over his back on a pump fake there wouldn't have been a tie up.

Lebron really needs to score 50+ for them to have a chance.

I don't think he'll make some of those 3s that he hit last night again.

Warriors seemed like they didnt play well either.

Really was the perfect game to steal one from oracle

Hill shouldve made the FT bur WAIVE JR right now.. that type of idiocy at that point in the game is inexcusable

absolutely one of the toughest losses i've ever had to swallow as a cavs fan..

oh well, i'm proud of my squad, they came in as the biggest underdogs in 18 years and showed poise...on to the next one..

Imagine if Cavs closed it out and took game 1.

The Warriors would feel the pressure. Since Monday all media outlets and sports analysts didn’t give the Cavs a chance at even 1 game .

Now instead of being up 1-0 with all the confidence in the world, it’s actually ending in 4 :lol:

absolutely one of the toughest losses i've ever had to swallow as a cavs fan..

oh well, i'm proud of my squad, they came in as the biggest underdogs in 18 years and showed poise...on to the next one..

Really? You are?

Kevin Love played okay.
Larry Nance definitely stepped up.
Everyone else (especially J.R. and Clarkson):
skoupidia_1-1024x685.jpg
:

The cavs getting swept. Only way they win 1 is if the refs give them make up calls but jr and clarkson still playing for the cavs.

Lebron really needs to score 50+ for them to have a chance.

I don't think he'll make some of those 3s that he hit last night again.

Warriors seemed like they didnt play well either.

Really was the perfect game to steal one from oracle
They woke a beast last night. Warriors been searching for motivation all year. Cavs getting drug next game by 20. No way that team shooting over 50 percent next game.

I’ve said it all season and I’ll say it again:

Time for JR to retire. All that Henny done poisoned his brain.

Imagine if Cavs closed it out and took game 1.

The Warriors would feel the pressure. Since Monday all media outlets and sports analysts didn’t give the Cavs a chance at even 1 game .

Now instead of being up 1-0 with all the confidence in the world, it’s actually ending in 4 :lol:
They wouldn't feel any pressure stop it! They put all their effort into game 1 and still lost:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom