Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron poked his own eye? Uh ok, dude.

They showed the replay like 5 times :rofl:

Y'all weird.

its a physical game

what did you want them to do eject draymond for playing defense?

you the weirdo second guessing every play of the game when no matter how you look at it its a L

and for the record i dont think theres nothing bron wouldnt do on the court to give him an advantage
if he thought itd get him favor with the refs i think he'd do it and fake an injury on himself

its a physical game

you the weirdo second guessing every play of the game when no matter how you look at it its a L

"Playing defense" = nearly poking someone's eye out. :rofl:The funniest part is that donkey from Shrek-looking fool still had the audacity to complain about that foul call, while LeBron ending up looking like Arnold was aiming at his eye for the remainder of the game.

400px-TERMSE_SIDEA-22.jpg

its a physical game

and for the record i dont think theres nothing bron wouldnt do on the court to give him an advantage
if he thought itd get him favor with the refs i think he'd do it and fake an injury on himself

let me know where i asked for him to be ejected.

you acting like he grabbed lebrons head and shoved his finger through the socket

***** happens

like i said did u want him to be ejected?

it looked to me like he was trying get both arms straight up

maybe bron shouldnt have ran into his finger

let me know where i asked for him to be ejected.

then what are you complaining about? that draymond protested?

thats what hes supposed to do like literally his job

you acting like he grabbed lebrons head and shoved his finger through the socket

***** happens

like i said did u want him to be ejected?

it looked to me like he was trying get both arms straight up

maybe bron shouldnt have ran into his finger
you can’t be serious with Lebron running into his finger. If so niketalk needs to have stricter rules with their membership. Green is a a dirty player we all know this and calling a player who you poked in the a p**** is a joke

you can’t be serious with Lebron running into his finger. If so niketalk needs to have stricter rules with their membership. Green is a a dirty player we all know this.

no i wasnt hence where i said **** happens

like i said yall acting like draymond did it on purpose so if were blaming draymond for playing defense lets blame lebron for his offense

but since its such a serious comment lets call meth in here to review membership rules :rolleyes

and if draymond is a dirty player and we all know this then lebron is a cheater and we all know this too

no i wasnt hence where i said **** happens

like i said yall acting like draymond did it on purpose so if were blaming draymond for playing defense lets blame lebron for his offense

but since its such a serious comment lets call meth in here to review membership rules :rolleyes

and if draymond is a dirty player and we all know this then lebron is a cheater and we all know this too
a cheater? What’s he doing steroids buying the other team off? You are clearly blinded by your hate. Ok you have a good day sir. I’m done talking to you.

stop it

i never criticized brons performance in the game

unless you mean cuz he had 50 but took an L hes free from all criticism from here forward?

yall harpin on one play like it decided the game

not gonna shoot back at ur not keepin it to ball

Just JR 'tings

He never learns :rofl:

:rofl: how have I never seen this. TF is wrong with this ***** man :lol:

Finally, I don't think I'll ever forget that Lebron performance tonight. That man is absolutely amazing. I can wax poetic about him forever. Anyone who hates on that performance is getting put on ignore by me. I understand not liking a guy but that performance was simply amazing. If you got negative **** to say about LBJ for tonight's performance I'd prefer to never discuss basketball with you.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom