2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some facts. Warriors faced 0 healthy teams in 2015. Warriors lost in 2016. Warriors had to bring in an MVP to a 73-9 win team and then injure the best player on a team that was up 20 points on them in 2017. Warriors were on the brink of elimination and an injury saved them embarrassment. Of course, you can't blame them. That's how life works and injuries happen (though Zaza's dirty play on Kawhi will go down in history as a big "what if"). But there was a lot of luck involved. Similar to the Ray Allen shot.

the warriors are a cheating team when you think about how good curry klay and durant are at their best they shouldn't be allowed on the same team
i use to think the same when lebron wade and bosh were on one team. then lebron kyrie and love.

but then love and kyrie took a back seat to lebron and started looking extra regular

so then i just thought to myself maybe teams win and not infividual players

So if LeBron goes to Houston next season, they win 73 games and wreck the rest of the league, people will consider LeBron the GOAT? Haha, I doubt any of the Warriors fans or LeBron haters will do any of that. They're going to say "of course LeBron won, he has a stacked roster." LeBron is never going to win in the minds of his haters because they want to clutch to "back in the day" or "back in my dad's day" basketball was a man's sport. It's just hate from a land of Skip Bayless' and Steven A Smith's out here.

IDK why you idiots can't comprehend something so simple. You possibly cant ever be the GOAT if you've lost in the Finals or have had blemishes during your peak. It's ok to have them when you're approaching your peak. But it's another thing to have them when you're supposedly at your best.

Here are some facts. Warriors faced 0 healthy teams in 2015. Warriors lost in 2016. Warriors had to bring in an MVP to a 73-9 win team and then injure the best player on a team that was up 20 points on them in 2017. Warriors were on the brink of elimination and an injury saved them embarrassment. Of course, you can't blame them. That's how life works and injuries happen (though Zaza's dirty play on Kawhi will go down in history as a big "what if"). But there was a lot of luck involved. Similar to the Ray Allen shot.
here is a fact you forgot

your tears are absolutely delicious!

There is virtually zero chance the Rockets win 73 games next year if they get Lebron. They would basically have to get rid of everyone outside of CP3 and Harden to clear space to get him. At that point you are relying on two players in their mid-30s to lead you to 73+ wins. Not to mention any defense that the Rockets did play would leave with Capella, Tucker, and Ariza.

Offseason thread bout to be poppin this weekend :pimp:

GiftedIdealJunebug-size_restricted.gif

Rockets would have to get rid of ryan anderson contract which is close to impossible to sign Lebron

Lebron beat the unanimous mvp
Jordan beat old Malone

Malone was MVP both years MJ beat him. Malones team in 97 won 65 games and was the 1st seed. 98 Utah Jazz won 62 games and was 1st in West.

Malone averaged 27 and 10 while shooting 52%+ both MVP years and played 81+ games and averaging 37+ mins. Who the **** cares if he was "old". Old dude was ballin and was arguably top 3 in the league

Idots talk about Jordan beating Malone and Kemp etc.

But here's how this work dummies ....

JORDAN was the best and proved it. He didnt let inferior players beat him and he prove it.

If Malone or Kemp would of have beat them, is like the equivalent of Dirk, Parker etc beating L38ron.

So stop your dumb *** comparison and put **** into perspective. Jordan was the best and prove it Lebeon is so called best and lost to chumps.

Those are facts.

KD is absolutely a playmaker. This shouldn’t be a question.

Klay’s gravity makes him a playmaker. Run him off a pin down and the screener is rolling wide open for a dunk

i know im late to responding to this but KD is almost all iso. and you cant call a players gravity playmaking. i DO understand how it contributes to everyone on the floor... but i refuse to call someones mere presence a playmaking ability.

Was this posted yet?

Moping, crying, pouting, So much gold.

Trash *** leader.

#NotMyTop79

What kind of Leader let's a single play define the game that's still at hand. LMAO

Is not like they lost, but yet he didnt rally the troops put them in his back and gave it all they got. Instead he went scoreless in OT and came out talking about one play. LMAO FOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom