Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this posted yet?

Moping, crying, pouting, So much gold.

Trash *** leader.

#NotMyTop79

i START to feel bad.... but then i remember i hope lebron loses in spectacular fashion. they look like two brothers who just got in trouble by their mom and now they avoiding eye contact

Has it ever occurred to you that Maybe just MAYBE Lebron is the underdog coming into these series because they know he has a knack for not getting his team over the hump vs great competition?

This man gets all the praise for hopping over PG, Lowry & Horfords of the world (While also having a way superior roster around him) but suddenly we wanna bring up the opponents he's faced in the finals.
are you serious about this? Because of Lebron's "knack of not getting his team over the hump vs great competition," that might be the reason they weren't favored? Its not because the Warriors are just clearly better? But wait, instead, its because Lebron doesn't do well against good competition?

You don't basketball.

Here are some facts. Warriors faced 0 healthy teams in 2015. Warriors lost in 2016. Warriors had to bring in an MVP to a 73-9 win team and then injure the best player on a team that was up 20 points on them in 2017. Warriors were on the brink of elimination and an injury saved them embarrassment. Of course, you can't blame them. That's how life works and injuries happen (though Zaza's dirty play on Kawhi will go down in history as a big "what if"). But there was a lot of luck involved. Similar to the Ray Allen shot.
and the Cavs this year beat a Celtics team that were missing it's two best players.
*Finals appearance.

Last edited:
What kind of Leader let's a single play define the game that's still at hand. LMAO

Is not like they lost, but yet he didnt rally the troops put them in his back and gave it all they got. Instead he went scoreless in OT and came out talking about one play. LMAO FOH

Honestly, he made the entire situation worse and is the sole reason why they came out so flat in the OT. Dude didn't even want to break the huddle with the team.

are you serious about this? Because of Lebron's "knack of not getting his team over the hump vs great competition," that might be the reason they weren't favored? Its not because the Warriors are just clearly better? But wait, instead, its because Lebron doesn't do well against good competition?

You don't basketball.
you can make a good argument that many teams LeBron have been on have been lesser then the sum of they parts.
On my personal imaginary list I have LeBron as a top 5 player ever but for as great as he is , he should have more titles and don't give me that they are supposed to lose speech.
Lot of teams In history that were " supposed" to lose have won.

Honestly, he made the entire situation worse and is the sole reason why they came out so flat in the OT. Dude didn't even want to break the huddle with the team.
Yet people sweep this under the rug and talk about his 51 points and how JR cost them the game. Reminder, JR got the rebound preventing the Warriors from getting it calling time out setting a play and winning it, he lost track of score and just ran the clock out. How did JR lose them the game? I'm not going to be dumb and say he cost them the opportunity of winning in regulation which they still had to make a shot but he also didn't lose them the game.

Lebron did that on his own by not being a leader and going ghost in OT.

I really do think Lue should start Rodney Hood or Korver over JR. JR doesn't offer enough to justify a starting spot or the minutes he gets. At least with Hood you have a bonafide scorer who can get his own shot and has the length, athleticism and lateral quickness to guard the big 3 on the perimeter. Korver is also a good defender that can shoot (He hasn't been great this series but I'll take it over JR) and spread the floor. They also gotta be better defensively and get more ball movement on offense. ISO is not gonna beat this team man. Even if you do all of that, you still might lose.

Next game, my lineup would be this
George Hill
Rodney Hood
Lebron
K Love
Larry Nance

Fine well actually guy, but it's 5 others!
-Klay Thompson
-Draymond Green
-Shaun Livingston
-Zaza Pachulia
-Andre Iguodala

Damn, forgot about Shaun. This is Zaza's 2nd, no? You also forgot the real Kid from Akron.

L3/8ron is basically the Oprah of the NBA, "You get a ring, you get a ring, you get a ring!"

When will GSW fall off? 2022? Durant n Curry will be 34 by then..

They'll be contenders for the next couple years but barring another cap spike they're going to be incredibly thin soon. KD gets his max deal that's him and Steph alone taking up 60% of the cap at minimum. And then you have Klay and Dray up there year after.

I don't think they make the finals next season though. Will be back in 2020.

EsteemedCompleteBlackmamba-max-14mb.gif

feels-bad-man-gif-9.gif

I really do think Lue should start Rodney Hood or Korver over JR. JR doesn't offer enough to justify a starting spot or the minutes he gets. At least with Hood you have a bonafide scorer who can get his own shot and has the length, athleticism and lateral quickness to guard the big 3 on the perimeter. Korver is also a good defender that can shoot (He hasn't been great this series but I'll take it over JR) and spread the floor. They also gotta be better defensively and get more ball movement on offense. ISO is not gonna beat this team man. Even if you do all of that, you still might lose.

Next game, my lineup would be this
George Hill
Rodney Hood
Lebron
K Love
Larry Nance

Hood is trash

Malone was MVP both years MJ beat him. Malones team in 97 won 65 games and was the 1st seed. 98 Utah Jazz won 62 games and was 1st in West.

Malone averaged 27 and 10 while shooting 52%+ both MVP years and played 81+ games and averaging 37+ mins. Who the **** cares if he was "old". Old dude was ballin and was arguably top 3 in the league
You didn't have to do him like that. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom