2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You were 5-6 years old when Shaq/Kobe Lakers were at their peak. How could you possibly comprehend what's going on?

Around 2003 you were 9. Makes sense why you love LeBron. I don't blame you brochacho. Lebron is really all you know. That explains why you speak so dis respectively towards the 90's players.
You dont remember **** happening when you were 5?
Plus shaq was the biggest thing in basketball in the early 2000s

They'll be contenders for the next couple years but barring another cap spike they're going to be incredibly thin soon. KD gets his max deal that's him and Steph alone taking up 60% of the cap at minimum. And then you have Klay and Dray up there year after.

I don't think they make the finals next season though. Will be back in 2020.
KD has said he's willing to take a paycut. Klay too. Dray is the one I worry about.
He don't give off that "Sure I'll take less money" vibe. He gives off a "**** you, pay me" vibe :lol:

Vincent Lamar Carter is going to help the Dubs 3 Peat next year
VC being there is going to let them rest Iggy as much as they can
Jordan Bell is going to make sizable improvements in year 2
McCaw lost his bag with that injury, so he'll probably be back on a 1 year
McGee not going to go anywhere as long as they want him

And then some stupid team is going to sell them a 2nd round draft pick and let them pick a guy perfect for their system
They just need to find a G/F scorer type
Lightyears Lacob already seen into the future and trying to figure how to 7peat
KD will be taking a significant paycut (even though him and his team said they will not take a 10M cut), klay will sign for less than the max he is up for. all this to compensate dray

Also think this is the dubs last chip. Never felt they'd get more than 2 with kd. Oddly enough I feel the only way they continue to win is if KD leaves

Why do you think that? They are more dominant with KD. The most they would get is 2 without KD imo

what's funny is when the young cats be saying " I have fond memories of the nba since i was young I've been watching since I was 6-7-8-9-10" Lol. As if you can truly understand the game when you that young. that don't count foh

I don’t think you have to have watched Bill Russell win his titles live in order to understand basketball though. It’s not like only old dudes understand the game. In fact, a lot of older people complain how the game is less physical but don’t understand how the changes in pace and modern focus on three point shot plays have added a whole new dynamic to the game.

To your first point, you are comparing two separate Finals series (97 and 98, respectively) to one Finals series (2016). In your opinion, which of these three teams (97 Jazz, 98 Jazz, 2016 GSW) was the best team?

You must think you clever. Damm well you know Utah didn't get a chip Those 2 years, even when they about to eliminate Jordan & bulls in 97-98.

You answered your own question, you don't need a answer from me. The facts are in the stats.

You must think your clever. Damm well you know Utah didn't get a chip Those 2 years, even when they about to eliminate Jordan & bulls in 97-98.

You answered your own question, you don't need a answer for.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? The 73 win GSW didn’t get a chip either.

Once again, out of those three teams (97 Jazz, 98 Jazz, and 2016 GSW), which was the best team?

KD would win back a lot of good will if he left GS I think.

Most of the guys aren't looking to ring chase in this NBA economy. Unless you're a Swaggy P or Javele. They did good though with locking up Cook at a reasonable price. Going to be tough to improve the team at bargain bin prices.
I agree. But I still think we can find a decent player better than Swaggy. Someone who can play consistent defense.

Who knows they may buy another draft pick and find someone to contribute like Bell has this year.

I just know Myers will have to continue to be creative in building next year's roster with Klay and KD's contract...followed by Draymond's the following season or two.

I don’t think you have to have watched Bill Russell win his titles live in order to understand basketball though. It’s not like only old dudes understand the game. In fact, a lot of older people complain how the game is less physical but don’t understand how the changes in pace and modern focus on three point shot plays have added a whole new dynamic to the game.
who said that.im just saying watching the game when you young don't mean ish . You can't even comprehend the game when you 7 or 8. Go talk to an 8 year old . I have 7 year olds that have been playing for years and ive taken them to games they still don't understand ish about basketball. Miss me with that you can understand sports when you 6 nonsense

cover

[/QUOTE]

Once again, out of those three teams (97 Jazz, 98 Jazz, and 2016 GSW), which was the best team?[/QUOTE]
Forgive me. I was in the hospital 2016. Basketball/NBA wasn't a priority of mines.

Once again, out of those three teams (97 Jazz, 98 Jazz, and 2016 GSW), which was the best team?[/QUOTE]
Forgive me. I was in the hospital 2016. Basketball/NBA wasn't a priority of mines.[/QUOTE]
Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom