2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if you think Durant wasn't a ***** to go to the team that just beat him and make the league as imbalanced as it is, you're a ***** too.

Damn bruh, you really calling people a ***** because they disagree with you? Sounds like a trump supporter.

Was this posted yet?

Moping, crying, pouting, So much gold.

Trash *** leader.

#NotMyTop79

Calderon lookin like a glorified towel boy.

Why do the cavs have a bench of players they refuse to let see the court? Perkins, cedi, calderon, hood, etc...Their rotation is shorter than d’antoni’s yet this is Lue’s game plan? Something about trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different result being insanity

Damn bruh, you really calling people a ***** because they disagree with you? Sounds like a trump supporter.

Calderon lookin like a glorified towel boy.

Why do the cavs have a bench of players they refuse to let see the court? Perkins, cedi, calderon, hood, etc...Their rotation is shorter than d’antoni’s yet this is Lue’s game plan? Something about trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different result being insanity

you want them to get mopped by 50 a night bro? i'd loooooooove to see perk get switched on the pnr. boy would be shredded mozzarella.

1973 checking in :emoji_older_man:

'74
PymqFjU.gif

You dont remember **** happening when you were 5?
Plus shaq was the biggest thing in basketball in the early 2000s

Nah man. I’m not like you and Sheldon Cooper. When I was 5, I was busy watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and trying to to get home in time to watch a rerun of The Wonder Years before Batman came on.

I wasn’t watching an NBA player trying to break a 3-2 zone. I strayed watching around 9 when the Knicks were coming up, but didn’t really comprehend or understand what was going on until maybe middle school.

There’s nothing wrong with being self-aware and accepting s personal bias due to circumstance. It’s notning to be embarrassed or deny. You can help when you were born lol

Oh man, people talking about finals records without even considering the overall team, team faced, coaching, actual performance of a player is definitely a joke. These are guys who look at the stat sheets and go "so there, hrmpf". If you don't want the games and realize LeBron (outside of the Dallas series) has been one of the, if not the best players in basketball we've ever seen in the finals, you're kidding yourself. Good teams always beat good players. Jordan was the best player on the best team. LeBron has gone into the finals as the favourite to win twice out of 9 times. He lost one of them. That means he's beaten the odds two times. Jordan has never gone into a finals as the underdog.

And it's not trying to make excuses for him, or forgetting the past. LeBron lost 5/8. He's likely to lose 6/9. Those are facts. But for the last 7 finals, he has been the best player out there, and would with ease have won finals MVP. Last finals, LeBron was top 2 in almost every statistical category. Including #1 in assists and rebounding. He was #2 in scoring. Tied #2 for blocks. Shot just over 56%. The year before that he led both teams in every statistical category. Year before that, lead in points, rebounds and assists. Year before that he led his team in points, rebounds and assists while his two allstars couldn't crack 20 per game and scored 10 ppg more than the closest player in the series. Year before that, lead both teams in points and assists, was finals MVP. Year before that, finals MVP and top 2 in ever statistical category.

He also faced teams with at least 3 future hall of famers each time. And people act like he's some bum because he couldn't overcome titanic odds.

All this writing and artifacts but everyone here is mostly an mj stan so you'll just get roasted and made fun of for even subjectively thinking lebron is the best player ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom