2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
028B615C-B2E4-43AA-8296-EE62F6722DAA.jpeg
You know what this Dallas team baffles me how the heat didn't beat this team.. I lost maybe $500 on the whole series... this dallas Mavericks team might be the worst team to ever win a championship

You know what this Dallas team baffles me how the heat didn't beat this team.. I lost maybe $500 on the whole series... this dallas Mavericks team might be the worst team to ever win a championship

Dirk was unstoppable that year. They swept the Lakers and beat that young OKC team in 5 games i think. it was meant to be :lol:

He's out there doing his thing. Lakers played a lot worse when he was out for those games for the knee bruise.
Selling overpriced shoes and CD's must be what helped them not get into the playoffs I guess.

Devon Mitchell and Tatum will be mocking him in the coming years...like "bruh, you sure you on nba roster this year(2019-2020)"

He Gotta get his head straight, if bron coming to LA.

Last edited:
All this writing and artifacts but everyone here is mostly an mj stan so you'll just get roasted and made fun of for even subjectively thinking lebron is the best player ever

Eh, it's the internet. I'm not expecting people to just agree with me. I don't care about the MJ Stans, the Kobe Stans, the Warriors fans (aka Lakers bandwagon fans who have hitched to a new team). To me, the more important aspect of actually arguing is to make sure people who aren't as set in their ways can see another opinion and then make it up. So many of the people who say Jordan is the GOAT because they hate LeBron wouldn't even be able to tell you what teams he's beat in each of his 3peats. Not even in the finals.

It's funny how egotistical people can get when they hear someone say LeBron is the best. "Back in my day when we faxed stuff to people, ate dirt in the back yard, had segregated class rooms, ect ect ect, basketball was a better sport." Things change. People can watch videos on their phones. Not everything is wired. Lights don't leave ghosting effects on your TV watching a live game anymore. Basketball players are more athletic and don't need to moonlight as dentists and milk men.

That was a weird series. Lebron was very average in that series. I think he might have had a single digit game?

Jason Terry was an animal. He gave them so much off the bench. This is one of those series where Lebron should be pissed about losing and letting it get away.

That was a weird series. Lebron was very average in that series. I think he might have had a single digit game?

Jason Terry was an animal. He gave them so much off the bench. This is one of those series where Lebron should be pissed about losing and letting it get away.

That is realistically the only argument people can have for why LeBron isn't the GOAT and maybe sway real basketball fans' thinking. But the way he bounced back from that to what he is today. I think he needed it, much like Jordan needed to get beat by a few teams to get to where he was. The fact that LeBron could even recover from that series and still be the GOAT in some people's minds to me is a true indicator of how much he has improved since then.

I would love to see some of these players from the 90's pay defense in todays game. They all talk about how some of the better players don't play defense, but the way offenses are nowadays it doesn't always allow you to be incredibly great on both ends, especially if you are your teams primary offense, it's borderline impossible. Offense and defense are so different from the 90's that it gets disregarded time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom