2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see some of these players from the 90's pay defense in todays game.

Most of them would get torched.

The average player today is better than 20 years ago, most of the older players just have a hard time admitting it.

This is why I love when a guy like Iverson just comes out and says, yea, Kyrie and Steph's handles are on another level than mine, or whatever he said.

It's nice that some of them get it.

You hate on the Lakers and kobe so much but when LeBron joins them you gonna Nut-wagon over there like.

"LeBron plays/played better than a Laker > cavs/ Miami player , in his bball career"

While rocking a Lakers "james" jersey.

Oh don't underestimate the mental gymnastics of the Bron stan. They have no loyalty.

they really made a big deal about Perk legs. From what i was hearing, I was expecting Perk to purposedly stick his legs out, but they were just there. He didnt move them, of course, but i dont think he does anything fast so i wouldn't expect him to move his legs.

i dont think so. If it happens, it will be in the regular season. I think TT is the only one dumb enough to fight.

Perkins had to step up to two light skin cats this playoff season.

Drake and Curry he would have them converting to islam and reading Quran verses next season or next album. After he
Is thru with them.

إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
For Allah hath power over all things
Al-Baqara - 2:2

Last edited:
I would love to see some of these players from the 90's pay defense in todays game. They all talk about how some of the better players don't play defense, but the way offenses are nowadays it doesn't always allow you to be incredibly great on both ends, especially if you are your teams primary offense, it's borderline impossible. Offense and defense are so different from the 90's that it gets disregarded time and time again.

It's damn near impossible to insert 80's or 90's players into today's game because everything was different. They spent more time in college, training and diet regimens were different, the 3 ball was non-existent compared to today's game, technology and medicine was much different. We could go on and on.

If you want to compare/contrast across generations you have to control and project for other factors otherwise it's not really a fair comparison.

Larry Bird and Kevin McHale wouldn't be two lanky dudes chugging Bush Lights in the locker room post game in 2018.

Larry Bird and Kevin McHale wouldn't be two lanky dudes chugging Bush Lights in the locker room post game in 2018.
Some of the eating, drinking and smoking habits players used to have were incredible :lol: Cats were eating fast food before games and **** :rofl:
We joke about JR and henny now but Mike had a diet consisting of mostly cigars and liquor back then :lol: Bruh had a cigar before every home game :rofl:

Dickie Simpkins >>>>>>>> Bron.
got damn them bulls teams had some of the biggest jabronis ever

kings great randy brown

wcw superstar judd "sting" buschler

keith booth

60 year old robert parrish

jason caffey

will perdue 4 time champion lol

bill wennington

rusty larue

60 year old james edwards lol

jack haley :lol:

dickey simpkins

old *** joe kline

they made great use out of washed ron harper and semi washed dennis rodman. one thing rodman can probably do even now is get you ten boards a game.

ron harper was the man when he was on the clippers.

Some of the eating, drinking and smoking habits players used to have were incredible :lol: Cats were eating fast food before games and **** :rofl:
We joke about JR and henny now but Mike had a diet consisting of mostly cigars and liquor back then :lol: Bruh had a cigar before every home game :rofl:
man back in the day mj listened to anita baker before he went out and slayed cats. forreals. no joke. look it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom