• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6TH FINALS LOSS COMING!

2ND FINALS SWEEP COMING!

**** ****BOY JAMES!

*insert **** bron bron anthem here*
tenor.gif

Not really they could've kept developing Barnes... all they had to do was win the 73 win season and who knows maybe barnes stays

I've said it once and I'll say it again, the GSW go as far as Curry goes. He is literally the engine to the whole team. KD is simply a luxury add on. Kind of like a cold air intake.

I'm not sure how far developed Barnes would've been. I mean, he's doing fairly well in Dallas, but he has a lot more volume down there. I could see him being some sort of value player in some capacity, but nothing like what he is now in Dallas. Pretty sure they would've beat Cleveland last year with Barnes. They were up 3-1 without KD. An Iggy injury and Draymond suspension is what energized that comeback.

GS def wouldn't have been able to beat Houston without KD this year though. But if you think of it that way, this current Houston roster would be how it is if it wasn't for KD going to GS.

Not even interested in seeing this massacre. First time I ever had zero interest in the finals.

If this is the first NBA Finals you haven't had any interest watching, then you must have just recently started watching the NBA.

People forget how good Iggy was . He still good but he's washed now compared to 2015 Iggy.
Iggy being older and not as good . You want to trust playoff Barnes ?

Imagine no kd . Warriors might not have gotten past the Spurs this year with curry not available that series.

Curry just built to be a high quality role player. When he was the first option they lost in finals. Warriors have an amazing GM for understanding that

I still wonder what kinda numbers Steph woulda put up if KD never showed up. Hasn't been the same guy since
Him and Klay would consistently combine for 60 like before and Green would give you 15/20. They would need a big though.

Lol y'all really gonna watch this? Arrested Development season 5 is out.
Yeah, I got 13 Reasons que'd up ready to see what the fuss is about. Cavs get 20 minutes from me before I decide on what I'm going to watch next.

Lol y'all really gonna watch this? Arrested Development season 5 is out.

probably have the game on tv and firing up netflix
and this coming from a dubs fan :lol:

which studio analyst or commentator tonight is going to hype this like the Cavs got a shot? jalen? chauncey? mark jackson? jvg?

Last edited:
Just want to make sure I got this right:

Every game gsw wins affirms goat status.

Every gsw loss is an ''off'' night.

I legit had a friend of mine say that they should have swept Houston.

How r u in a game 7 talking about you should have swept a team.

And GSW fans wonder why people hate them.

Guaranteed 11+ every night. Bron brought this in himself. He created a superteam trend and now he's falling victim to it.

no one to blame. Light Years Lacob just playing grandmaster level chess while the rest of the league playing chutes and ladders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom