2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to find the numbers but I think the Cavs tried to get Bron off of KD as much as possible cause he was getting fried every time down. Something like 60% being shot by KD with Bron as the primary defender, but given the personnel, who are you going to put on him? Love? TT? Bron's not going to have a choice, all of which is why this series sans Kyrie is going to end up being unwatchable maybe except for Game 3.
Here's the numbers.
27837DA9-6738-4361-9E18-6D33EC534009.jpeg

That slide only includes the offensive end......it doesnt include the 60% FG bron was allowing when he was guarding people
It’s easy to play defense when you get easy shots on O and share the defensive workload with Klay Iggy and Dray.
Also Bron shot 65% on KD but there was no narrative that Bron was frying him like the other way around

Cleveland’s competition to the Finals > GS competition to the Finals.

thank you for this, we need more comedy in the world.

just because the cavs damn near wet the bed against an R&B singer in a pacers' jersey and the ghost of roy hibbert does not mean your statement is even close to accurate.

It’s easy to play defense when you get easy shots on O and share the defensive workload with Klay Iggy and Dray.
Also Bron shot 65% on KD but there was no narrative that Bron was frying him like the other way around

Factually incorrect stats but whatever. He ended up 20/37 when guarded by KD, but for the most part, lebron had to stop guarding KD and they started Richard Jefferson to do the dirty work

Factually incorrect stats but whatever. He ended up 20/37 when guarded by KD, but for the most part, lebron had to stop guarding KD and they started Richard Jefferson to do the dirty work
Bro the stats are right there what are you talking about lol
Just admit you’re wrong

Last year dudes at least had reasonable evidence why they could be confident in cleveland winning after having swept the east. But how anybody can believe in them this yr behooves me. i just dont get it. and what flaws or weaknesses in golden states armor? That was literally only against a team SPECIFICALLY designed to beat them. A machine that was created to stop them and them only. Of course they wouldn't be their usual jovial selves. Still won though.

But cats have them losing to Bel Air Prep now? Yall nuts and bolts.

Last year dudes at least had reasonable evidence why they could be confident in cleveland winning after having swept the east. But how anybody can believe in them this yr behooves me. i just dont get it. and what flaws or weaknesses in golden states armor? That was literally only against a team SPECIFICALLY designed to beat them. A machine that was created to stop them and them only. Of course they wouldn't be their usual jovial selves. Still won though.

But cats have them losing to Bel Air Prep now? Yall nuts and bolts.

You always have a chance when you have the goat on your side...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom