2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the same. Bron and wade were considered top 3 players in 2010 plus another star. None of those Celtics players were ever rated top 3. Arguably, none of them were ever considered superstars.
tenor.gif

I've said it once and I'll say it again, the GSW go as far as Curry goes. He is literally the engine to the whole team. KD is simply a luxury add on. Kind of like a cold air intake.

I'm not sure how far developed Barnes would've been. I mean, he's doing fairly well in Dallas, but he has a lot more volume down there. I could see him being some sort of value player in some capacity, but nothing like what he is now in Dallas. Pretty sure they would've beat Cleveland last year with Barnes. They were up 3-1 without KD. An Iggy injury and Draymond suspension is what energized that comeback.

GS def wouldn't have been able to beat Houston without KD this year though. But if you think of it that way, this current Houston roster would be how it is if it wasn't for KD going to GS.

If this is the first NBA Finals you haven't had any interest watching, then you must have just recently started watching the NBA.

Please don't tell me yall already forgot the 0-8.... 2-12 Finals performances.. Where he would brick wide open corner threes... Every game Barnes would give you that deer in a headlights look. The stage was simply too big for him

Not the same. Bron and wade were considered top 3 players in 2010 plus another star. None of those Celtics players were ever rated top 3. Arguably, none of them were ever considered superstars.

You watch WNBA or something ? Cause I could've sworn KG was a top 3 PF at one point and I'm pretty sure pierce and ray are superstars

Lol exactly. I wear these Power Blues and the Charlotte 10s in the gym all the time and no problems. Sound like some Bronsexuals salty.

This is the guy at your local rec gym dressed head to toe in nike/UA/Jordan gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom