2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i understand that there's a lot of noise about paul george signing with an LA team, but if he wants to win, it wouldn't make sense. Lakers or Clippers with Paul George would still get washed by the warriors, rockets, and even the spurs.

what if PG13 linked up with bron in cle? would make that cleveland vs celtics ECF match up far more entertaining

i understand that there's a lot of noise about paul george signing with an LA team, but if he wants to win, it wouldn't make sense. Lakers or Clippers with Paul George would still get washed by the warriors, rockets, and even the spurs.

what if PG13 linked up with bron in cle? would make that cleveland vs celtics ECF match up far more entertaining
The Spurs? Smh

How exactly would CLE be an option

As each season goes by its going to be more and more frustrating how much Durant ruined the league from an entertainment perspective. If Durant stayed or went elsewhere along with the emergence of someone like Houston or whoever next, there's a good chance we would have seen some teams beat the Warriors and have some variation in the Finals with qaulity competition. At the very least there would have been a really really good and competitive rivalry between Bron and Warriors going back forth providing some variation.

The league has had some entertaining parity outside of literally just the Warriors. Ive found these playoffs to be entertaining but its super whack that everyone knows the Warriors will beat the Cavs in 5. You'll see LeBron individually play like the goat against an anomaly goat team because of KD but with it being so extremely predictable the entertainment is being spoiled.

Ive said some things about the Rockets and Harden in the past but im willing to root for them to prove me wrong just to see a competitive Finals.
you just sound like a bitter lebron fan because somebody finally beat him at his own game with this super team bull ****

you wanna blame somebody blame lebron for taking his talents to south beach

lebron's 2018 playoff run has been entertaining and remarkable but if there's anything that disappointing 73-9 warriors' season has taught us, it's that all the stats and accomplishments are quickly dismissed and forgotten if there's no championship.

I dont think everyone would be arguing LeBron is the goat if not winning the chip has quickly dismissed or made people forget what LeBron has done in the playoffs during his entire 2nd stint with Cleveland. I think with most people who play well you're right. But LeBron has been in such god mode these last 4 post seasons while he's in the process of constantly breaking or shattering absurd playoff records is keeping everyone aware.

LeBron in last seasons Finals loss was unbelievable.

bron gon

he going to philly

gonna be like 2pac in the same song video having embiid and simmons carry him on a african palanquin

you just sound like a bitter lebron fan because somebody finally beat him at his own game with this super team bull ****

you wanna blame somebody blame lebron for taking his talents to south beach

Im a LeBron fan and a fan of watching a close game. Tbh individually im a huge fan of Curry. Im a fan of Durant. I'm a fan of Dray. Klay is ok. Im not a fan of Harden. He's really really good though. Im a fan of Chris Paul.

I don't blame Durant tbh. Knowing the very end exactly just takes away some potential entertainment value. I guess it also sets up for LeBron exceeding some wild fairy tale expectations again tho which is always cool to see in sports.

just see it as this. theres only one ball

anything can happen

and if lebron beats the warriors with trash *** love as the second option...

so much salt :rofl:

jazz pioneered flopping. malone, stockton, hornacek, kirilenko, boozer, okur, harpring. list goes on and on... seeing their fans cry about harden is so ironic

i mean scumbag malone made a living off the free throw line. guy is the all-time leader. and it's even worse cause he was more yolked than bron and flopped his *** off

The Spurs? Smh

How exactly would CLE be an option

yes, the spurs. considering the fact that the spurs went 2-2 against OKC, a team with PG13 and a more talented roster than the lakers, this past season, i'm not sure why you find it hard to believe that they could beat a team of Paul George and the lakers' roster. unless Pop doesn't return next season, i'll never count out the spurs.

and why would Cle not be an option?

yes, the spurs. considering the fact that the spurs went 2-2 against OKC, a team with PG13 and a more talented roster than the lakers, this past season, i'm not sure why you find it hard to believe that they could beat a team of Paul George and the lakers' roster. unless Pop doesn't return next season, i'll never count out the spurs.

Do the Cavs even have the cap space to sign Lebron and PG?

PG13 going to play for free in CLE? They're already over the cap and that's without Bron even resigning.

There's only one place they can link up this summer...

PG13 going to play for free in CLE? They're already over the cap and that's without Bron even resigning.

There's only one place they can link up this summer...
I'd rather the Lakers go after Kawhi than the black Gordan Hayward.

If the Spurs were to move Kawhi, wouldn't he have the power to decide where he goes?

Not really. He doesn't have a NTC. He could pull a PG and try to discourage other teams from trading for him but saying he'll only resign with 'insert team' but that doesn't necessarily mean the Spurs will comply see what happened with Indy.

Not really. He doesn't have a NTC. He could pull a PG and try to discourage other teams from trading for him but saying he'll only resign with 'insert team' but that doesn't necessarily mean the Spurs will comply see what happened with Indy.

That's basically what im getting at. Just say im not signing an extension there. Even if someone like Celtics or Lakers have the best assets to offer. If he says he won't and his relationship with Spurs is truly broken there still should be a handful of teams that could offer enough that's much better than nothing for Spurs to agree. They could still get a haul, just not the best possible haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom