2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For two of three of those Spurs losses they had the more talented team.

Ill give him a pass on the if they lose to these warriors twice though.
That 2014 Spurs team won 62 games with 4 hall of famers and one of the best coaches ever. Wade was just as trash in that series as Bron was in the Mavs series. They aren't going to beat anyone if one of their top 2 guys is just going to play like crap.

I hold the Orlando lost in ‘09 over Lebron’s Head higher than the Mavs lost. Losing to Hedo Turkoglu and Dwight Howard for a trip to the finals?? Mavs swept the back to back defending champs. Rick Carlisle out coached Phil Jackson. Mentally fragile Lebron had no chance.

Just had this discussion and was wondering if it was possible for the Cavs to sign PG and trade the 1st round pick for Leonard? Like is this financially possible?
Kawhi would have to commit to the cavs so they can offer everything they can. Other teams have way better packages but kawhi can veto those trades the same way kyrie did. And PG doesnt have a sign and trade option so cavs would have to cut alot of their salaries maybe let hood walk or trade other contracts plus future picks.

I hold the Orlando lost in ‘09 over Lebron’s Head higher than the Mavs lost. Losing to Hedo Turkoglu and Dwight Howard for a trip to the finals?? Mavs swept the back to back defending champs. Rick Carlisle out coached Phil Jackson. Mentally fragile Lebron had no chance.
That team was a good team. What is "Losing to Hedo Turkoglu and Dwight Howard supposed to imply?" Dwight was an MVP level talent at that point. Hedo should have been an All-Star. Magic were one of the first to the three point revolution. They would have won in 5 if the refs hadn't done everything possible to bend over backwards to get LeBron through that series.

262D4E1D-96C1-42FA-89EE-39AC38542084.jpeg

That Magic team wasn't some straight up scrubs though. They were playing at a high level. And Bron averaged 39/8/8 on 49% shooting in the series :lol:

That team was a good team. What is "Losing to Hedo Turkoglu and Dwight Howard supposed to imply?" Dwight was an MVP level talent at that point. Hedo should have been an All-Star. Magic were one of the first to the three point revolution. They would have won in 5 if the refs hadn't done everything possible to bend over backwards to get LeBron through that series.

That Magic team wasn't some straight up scrubs though. They were playing at a high level. And Bron averaged 39/8/8 on 49% shooting in the series :lol:

I loved that Magic team for the record. But Lebron should have transcended higher that series. That magic team never been there before and Lebron was coming off of a 2nd round lost the season prior. Losing to an ‘08 Boston team or ‘11 Dallas team that wins the title is slander proof. Losing to a Magic team that gets gentleman swept in the finals is not. And no it’s not Courtney Lee’s fault.

The infamous “I can’t clone myself” quote happened in that series :rofl:

I just want you haters to remember that healthy Dwight dropped 40 and 14 in a closeout ECF victory over LeBron.

All your "winning mentality" analyses are BS.

Only reason Orlando was even in that spot was because Celtics had injuries.
Magic were a good team but nothing special.

Cavs getting ben and shaq had to be dumbest **** you can do. I hope giannis doesnt have to deal with that
That was actually pretty dumb. Danny Ferry.

Only reason Orlando was even in that spot was because Celtics had injuries.
Magic were a good team but nothing special.
Eh, they competed with the Celtics throughout that era. And yes Boston was better, but you're talking about one of the best teams of the decade imo.

That was actually pretty dumb. Danny Ferry.

Eh, they competed with the Celtics throughout that era. And yes Boston was better, but you're talking about one of the best teams of the decade imo.
my point exactly.boston was a special team. Orlando were really good but nothing special.
As much as I liked winning the chip , that finals was pretty weak . Never any doubt lakers wouldn't win that series . With boston it was different. Wanted Boston again.

If anyone beats this Warriors team 4x they deserve to be labeled GOAT. Dirks performance was legendary, but Lebron would damn near double that if he can pull it off.

With that said, Warriors in 4.

If anyone beats this Warriors team 4x they deserve to be labeled GOAT. Dirks performance was legendary, but Lebron would damn near double that if he can pull it off.

With that said, Warriors in 4.
Exactly, I got Lebron behind KAJ and MJ.
But if he can pull off the unthinkable then he deserves the GOAT status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom