2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best path for a potential cavs championship
Warriors and rockets go 7 and completely destroy each other
Rodney hood wakes up and catches fire in the celtic series and cavs sweep the celtics.
Warriors or rockets are missing multiple all stars in the finals.
Cavs in 4

Rockets/Warriors will be an amazing series (hopefully rockets win)

Cavs can beat the rockets

The Nba logo will be changed to the dunkman

Exactly, I got Lebron behind KAJ and MJ.
But if he can pull off the unthinkable then he deserves the GOAT status.
as much as I can't stand him, think he's a b on the court and don't even care to see him play.

Being objective tho LeBron is the best player I've seen from start to finish. Hoping that changes tho.

I think the Warriors have been getting too much credit for beating a banged up Spurs team and a banged up Pelicans team and the Rockets haven't gotten enough credit for what they've been able to do against the Wolves and Jazz. The Rockets have made quick work of 2 really good teams IMO and they're defense has been low-key pretty phenomenal. Honestly, I'd probably go Warriors in 7 but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Rockets won.

I think the Warriors have been getting too much credit for beating a banged up Spurs team and a banged up Pelicans team and the Rockets haven't gotten enough credit for what they've been able to do against the Wolves and Jazz. The Rockets have made quick work of 2 really good teams IMO and they're defense has been low-key pretty phenomenal. Honestly, I'd probably go Warriors in 7 but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Rockets won.
people keep on over hyping the warriors like they unbeatable. Quite comical to me.

Exactly, I got Lebron behind KAJ and MJ.
But if he can pull off the unthinkable then he deserves the GOAT status.

The knock on KAJ is that he wasn't the best player on his last 4 title teams. Just look at Lebron's playoff numbers compared to KAJ's for context.

I just want you haters to remember that healthy Dwight dropped 40 and 14 in a closeout ECF victory over LeBron.

All your "winning mentality" analyses are BS.
Its more than that. His refusal to sacrifice for the team when he clearly shouldn’t be a 1st or 2nd option .Some players only like winning under their terms.

Its more than that. His refusal to sacrifice for the team when he clearly shouldn’t be a 1st or 2nd option .Some players only like winning under their terms.
Isn't he pretty much doing that now though?

If you're Brett Brown, do you start MocConnell over Simmons tonight?

That would be madness imo. Down 3-0 you have to ride with your best players.

If Simmons is the future of the franchise you gotta let him take these L's and let it fuel his development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom