2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for Lebrons postgame interview

source.gif

At this point, I would rather they trade him than give him the super max contract. Seems like he doesn’t want to play for the Spurs, so what’s the point in even offering him $200 million?
I wonder if they could work something out for bari. I love bari but if kiwi is available gotta get him. Would help the d tremendously

I wonder if they could work something out for bari. I love bari but if kiwi is available gotta get him. Would help the d tremendously

Bari is at the will of whoever is capable of taking the risk of paying him too much. Spurs can have literally whoever they want outside of Giannis for Kawhi though.

Bari is at the will of whoever is capable of taking the risk of paying him too much. Spurs can have literally whoever they want outside of Giannis for Kawhi though.
Yeah a package based on sign and trades obviously add brogdon prolly. Would you do it. I don't get the hate on bari locally I think he's the goods he's just gotta get his rythem back. He needs more mines to get that confidence back. We better just not get rid of him for some aging dude like DJ or something. Would definitely be the bucks thing to do tho step forward tomorrow for 16 back in 3 years. Guys with baris talent don't come to mil

LeBron Russ etc etc. We all know the rockets are the best team and are going to win the chip . Everyone else just fighting for 2nd place.

I dont think Pop has enough left in the tank to move forward without Kawhi. I think this is a real curveball in his future plans w/ retiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom