2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitchell gonna win ROY. Simmons being in the league an extra year gonna work against, even though it shouldn't.

I’ve been out all day, and first chance I get to check scores, I see the Cavs got destroyed? :lol: pathetic performance. LeBron has a triple double w/ 24 pts. AND they still only score 80.... Cavs in 5 though I’m convinced
to be fair lebby was getting his westbrook on in the first quarter. he shoulda been trying to score but he only shot like twice in the first quarter

Yeah a package based on sign and trades obviously add brogdon prolly. Would you do it. I don't get the hate on bari locally I think he's the goods he's just gotta get his rythem back. He needs more mines to get that confidence back. We better just not get rid of him for some aging dude like DJ or something. Would definitely be the bucks thing to do tho step forward tomorrow for 16 back in 3 years. Guys with baris talent don't come to mil

Going into this year I knew we would end up being limited on time to get a good gauge on Bari along with a small sample size to gauge whether or not he's worth paying. Jabari's progress doesn't look promising in regards to his future with the team. I still think Jabari can become a star and return to where he left off with us. But the likelihood of that happening is entirely up in the air. If we pay him that much money and he doesn't pan out for us which is as likely as anything we are absolutely ****** and will waste Giannis.

It's a massive franchise altering decision. I agree with you though, how many opportunities do we get to obtain a star? Is it worth the risk of shutting the door on all future opportunities if he doesn't pan out? I don't have an answer. He hasn't done anything this season for me to get a good read on him. All I have is faith. Just gonna roll with whatever management decides because I get it both ways.

Going into this year I knew we would end up being limited on time to get a good gauge on Bari along with a small sample size to gauge whether or not he's worth paying. Jabari's progress doesn't look promising in regards to his future with the team. I still think Jabari can become a star and return to where he left off with us. But the likelihood of that happening is entirely up in the air. If we pay him that much money and he doesn't pan out for us which is as likely as anything we are absolutely ****ed and will waste Giannis.

It's a massive franchise altering decision. I agree with you though, how many opportunities do we get to obtain a star? Is it worth the risk of shutting the door on all future opportunities if he doesn't pan out? I don't have an answer. Just gonna roll with whatever management decides because I get it both ways.
That's what sucks ownership has basically handled every decision badly. Bari and coach will either propel us forward or set us way back. No middle ground.

Screenshot_20180415-184931_Chrome.jpg

They will when the best to ever do it shows up ready to play...

That's what sucks ownership has basically handled every decision badly. Bari and coach will either propel us forward or set us way back. No middle ground.

Well I mean there's nothing ownership can do with him tearing his ACL twice. It's just an unfortunate tough situation. The middle ground would be we let him walk and he never pans out. So we'd have dodged a bullet by choosing not to pay him without regret and having that money to figure something else out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom