2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel Like outside of last year , the finals have been pretty competitive with every series going 6 or 7 for the longest?

After this sample size of seeing Shaq on TV, I see why him and Kobe butted heads. Shaq a sensitive cat.

This fight was started by Chuck though, he's the one who mentioned it was Wades team (which it was, but still)

\
I feel Like outside of last year , the finals have been pretty competitive with every series going 6 or 7 for the longest?
2014 not competitive . 2017 not competitive . 2012 not competitive depending on how you define competitive . a gentlemens sweep even if every game is close isnt competitive in my book. other then those all the finals have been at least 6 iirc

\
2014 not competitive . 2017 not competitive . 2012 not competitive depending on how you define competitive . a gentlemens sweep even if every game is close isnt competitive in my book.
Meh so 3 out of the last ....?

Would like to see the West conference finals records compared to finals but i dont Feel like doing that lol

This isn't true

99 Spurs
‘00-02 Lakers
‘03 Spurs

‘04 Pistons
‘05 Spurs
‘06 Heat
07 Spurs
‘08 Celtics
09-10 Lakers
11 Mavs
‘12-13 Heat
‘14 Spurs
‘15 Warriors

‘16 Cavs
17 Warriors

Yes, it’s true. And that’s just on the championship level. It’s uglier when you look at win totals, seeding, all nba players etc.

**** the Eastern Conference.

50KS8.png

99 Spurs
‘00-02 Lakers
‘03 Spurs

‘04 Pistons
‘05 Spurs
‘06 Heat
07 Spurs
‘08 Celtics
09-10 Lakers
11 Mavs
‘12-13 Heat
‘14 Spurs
‘15 Warriors

‘16 Cavs
17 Warriors

Yes, it’s true. And that’s just on the championship level. It’s uglier when you look at win totals, seeding, all nba players etc.

**** the Eastern Conference.
What does the bold indicate? That it was not a competitive finals?

ill answer for him nah that the west won.

only 8 of those finals werent competitive at all .still other then a lebron team , the east hasnt had a true contender since boston back in 2010. thats pathetic.
That's because only Lebron's team has come out the East after 2010.

That's because only a Lebron team has come out the east after 2010.
no because there hasnt been any other contenders in the east other then a lebron team.

bulls raptors hawks pacers . none of those teams were actual contenders.
like we know this year . the rockets and the warriors are contenders. last year nobody in the west besides gs
. there hasnt been one in the east and has nothing to do with lebron. think about the best 15 players the past years . the majority reside in the west. think about best 3 teams in the nba each year for the past 8 years or so. 2 of them in the west , one in the east is the common theme .

no because there hasnt been any other contenders in the east other then a lebron team.

bulls raptors hawks pacers . none of those teams were actual contenders. like we know this year . the rockets and the warriors are contenders. last year nobody in the west besides gs
. okc warriors in 16 were contenders. 15 warriors and rockets. 14 san antonio and okc . 13 sa and okc . there hasnt been one in the east and has nothing to do with lebron. think about the best 15 players . the majority reside in the west. think about best 3 teams in the nba for the past 8 years or so. 2 of them in the west , one in the east is the situation.
Ohh I see what you mean. I think the tide is shifting because of Boston and Philly. A few trades and free agency moves can change the climate in the East. Too bad LA is where everyone wants to go or so it seems.

I'm a Warrior fan and all, but Houston's fans need to get louder in that arena. Your team is firing in all cylinders and you give them half-*** cheers?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom