2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude is so annoying with the homer **** and the backhand jabs at bron and John. Real corny stuff.

I do for the most part enjoy his pod tho. Especially parent corner.
Yeah I mostly like everything except when he talks about anything Boston related.

IMG_6222.JPG

Your boy Large Lizard may never see the 2nd round again in his career :lol:

If you're talking about Westbrook, he's been to the conference finals 4 times

Chris Paul, who just turned 33 and is in his 12th year in the league, just made his 1st

In fact, those 2 guys have faced each other in the 2nd round, wanna know how that ended up?

IMG_6223.JPG

If you're talking about Westbrook, he's been to the conference finals 4 times

Chris Paul, who just turned 33 and is in his 12th year in the league, just made his 1st

In fact, those 2 guys have faced each other in the 2nd round, wanna know how that ended up?

IMG_6223.JPG

I would mnt be surprise if the cavs sweep or beat the celtics in 5 games. They swept pretty much the same team last year too

Wade can still be a leader and drop points when he wants to. Melo though....smh...OKC swooping through with that trade may have been an underrated non-trade for the Rockets. Melo needs an intervention.
Son is completely washed, and he's one of my favorites. Son used to have the most feared scoring arsenal in the game. Now don't waste my time this summer with that hoodie Melo ****.

Imagine having Kevin Durant on your team and not being able to win because of a Large Reptile. Then imagine Durant going to another team and immediately winning a championship while the Overgrown cold-blodded creature lost in the first round back to back years.

Then imagine you losing interest in the league and not posting in this thread anymore as a result.

Oof.

I sign a bandwagon deal every summer. Been doing since the 08 Hawks. The game is too good to leave.

But Russ has run off KD, Oladipo, possibly BGH and for sure IATT IATT

#notmymvp

Oladipo was traded

And it's actually pretty funny, i would have cool with Durant leaving for the clips.. cause then he's not joining a 73-9 team that was just in the finals and won the year before

Imagine having Kevin Durant on your team and not being able to win because of a Large Reptile. Then imagine Durant going to another team and immediately winning a championship while the Overgrown cold-blodded creature lost in the first round back to back years.

Then imagine you losing interest in the league and not posting in this thread anymore as a result.

Oof.
This is like word for word what Devon Kurant would post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom