2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat Felton looking extra Fat tonight.
He must've ate before the game.
Hopefully he can poo at halftime and release some of that Bloat.

I wonder if they could work something out for bari. I love bari but if kiwi is available gotta get him. Would help the d tremendously

Honestly, Giannis is really who I want for Kawhi, but I know Milwaukee isn’t letting go of him :lol:.

Well I mean there's nothing ownership can do with him tearing his ACL twice. It's just an unfortunate tough situation. The middle ground would be we let him walk and he never pans out. So we'd have dodged a bullet by choosing not to pay him without regret and having that money to figure something else out.
No I mean ownership has a huge decision to make. Their track record of their actions surrounding the hiring of kidd and firing of drew, putting their friend in as head coach, the gm search, flip flopping on firing kidd, among others doesn't leave much confidence as a fan. These guys are rookies they really have no idea and they alluded to such when news broke that they were hiring Kidd before informing drew saying something along the lines we didn't think that info would get out but now we know how the league works. They built the stadium now hopefully they can fill it for awhile.

picard.png

Typing like this, how they let you in the arena naked?

Shirt off like buc em

This is a good matchup for OKC defensively.. Donovan & Rubio are really the only shot creators & most of their lineups keep Steven Adams close to the basket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom