2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not liking the friendly comments between CP3/Curry and Harden/KD prior to the game tomorrow. I want to see HATE and tension, I don’t want to see a friendly series
It's reverse psychology, they want to soften up the other side but actually bring a war when they step on the floor.

He's pulling everyones hair and pinching ****** on the arms when refs are not looking, no matter how friendly before game time.

8C0F964D-D88D-4AC4-B72D-8BB6A8F81ADF.gif
trash brothers better not try that cute **** with houston

Everyone praising Lebron for remembering a sequence but that ***** damn forgot his teammates name for a second.

SMH ...
Knowing who you play>

Just caught up, didn’t realize the thread took a turn yesterday by the time I had finished watching the game :lol: My post look all outta place and **** :rofl:

Reactions: HIM
upload_2018-5-14_8-5-38.jpeg

Lane violation every damn time no whistle :smh:

#Bronball
Celtics play Lebron pretty good. It was nothing to do with an individual playing lockdown ... more like a team just getting a body on him as soon as he got the ball. He had no first step. No jump shop, no running down the middle lowering his head and elbow. He had to make a basketball play and it wasn't working.

Normally teams give him a cushion and lebron explodes playing his bully ball....

This time the refs let him play and he got away with a few offensive fouls but still couldn't make the basket.

Like I said before he's the GOAT. He will not lose to Brown/Tatum/Hartford ... he will roll them boys ... he's the favorite !

I admittedly posted two pics today drinking IPAs then topped it off with Bourbon. Looking like the drink selection at a @buc em family party :smh::smh::smh:

I’ve drank plenty of Henny before, though so I’m good right?
Depends. Did you drink them with black women?
No way the first one was said.
It was. By Buc Em. And then it was deleted. And then he caught that one week trip up north to banned camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom