2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonus......No more!

2869DE44-FB4A-4B7A-8864-4C026C5732EC.gif

I'm in that gif, jeez that game had it all, what a time.

Lebron has always made Superstars look like average players.

He slows down the game, he take positions players out of their position and make them spot shooters.

Hearing Van Gundy today pleading for Hood to become the playmaker he was in Utah was funny. We all know that the offense runs thru lebron regardless what coach says because he scratches those plays ....

Kyrie bounce because that environment was/is toxic.

LeBron has never been a killer .... so for the media to say Lebron does it all its ****** up towards his teammates ...

This is not about Jordan vs Lebron, that ship sail a long time ago.

Yeah, totally, man. Jordan would’ve never scored 15 points on 16 shots in a blowout loss in the playoffs.

Oh wait

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/198905110NYK.html

It’s called a bad game. Literally every player in NBA history has had them. Some of you guys really believe Jordan walked on water and never had nights where he stunk. (Yes, even in the playoffs).

There's a difference between a bad game & simply not being Engaged going through the motions. He has about 2-3 of these games per playoffs where he's just completely checked out the game on some passive aggressive BS. Brian Windhorst who is probably the biggest lebron stan ever was on a podcast recently & was talking about this exact same thing. Dude goes through lapses when he's just not into the game.

Surely other greats have bad games/ didn't play well but he's the only guy who CONSISTENTLY doesn't bring intensity in certain playoff games year in & year out.

What kinda mental gymnastics did you do to come to this ridiculous premise :lol:. Must be the same mindset as “Championships added”.

Also.....

That was in a LOSS btw. That ***** be passive aggressive to his teammates all the time. Got them walking on egg shells and ****.

Look at the black boy joy that Steph’s teammates have :pimp:

8CC31F1F-6D0B-485A-9AF4-8013E42A72BF.gif

Selfless leader!

Bonus......No more!

2869DE44-FB4A-4B7A-8864-4C026C5732EC.gif

See I'm as big of a fan of LeBron as anyone. But I'll never deny he has an ego and says things to elevate his name or persona or whatever. I won't deny he seeks attention. Won't deny that he manipulates situations. But it's also like of course he does. A lot of what he does has branded himself into the absolutely enormous billionaire icon that he is today. it's pretty reasonable to not hold that against him imo. Also to me it's like who cares. The only reason I'm a fan to begin with is because of his ability to play basketball.

Steph is cool too. Even though he would ditch his under armor deal for what LeBron is to Nike along with everything else that comes with the brand thats been built by LeBron doing what LeBron does. But he actually can't.

I'm too a fan of a humble character but that just doesn't really get you to the status of LeBron. Some of y'all really invest a lot of emotion into what he says and does outside of playing the game. This is why I stopped hating on the **** girls like and gossip about. We do the same thing every day with sports gossiping about their lives. We're probably even more obsessive than People magazine subscribers.

I ain't even throwing shade. I get it and am apart of it. I 100% see what LeBron does that makes y'all hate him. personally I feel as long you're a good person, which LeBron is, I really don't give a **** what he does in the unscripted drama that is sports. some of y'all care about his character and life like a celebrity more than others which is fine and is why sports is the drama that it is.

See I'm as big of a fan of LeBron as anyone. But I'll never deny he has an ego and says things to elevate his name or persona or whatever. I won't deny he seeks attention. Won't deny that he manipulates situations. But it's also like of course he does. A lot of what he does has branded himself into the absolutely enormous billionaire icon that he is today. it's pretty reasonable to not hold that against him imo. Also to me it's like who cares. The only reason I'm a fan to begin with is because of his ability to play basketball.

Steph is cool too. Even though he would ditch his under armor deal for what LeBron is to Nike along with everything else that comes with the brand thats been built by LeBron doing what LeBron does. But he actually can't.

I'm too a fan of a humble character but that just doesn't really get you to the status of LeBron. Some of y'all really invest a lot of emotion into what he says and does outside of playing the game. This is why I stopped hating on the **** girls like and gossip about. We do the same thing every day with sports gossiping about their lives. We're probably even more obsessive than People magazine subscribers.

I ain't even throwing shade. I get it and am apart of it. I 100% see what LeBron does that makes y'all hate him. personally I feel as long you're a good person, which LeBron is, I really don't give a **** what he does in the unscripted drama that is sports. some of y'all care about his character and life like a celebrity more than others which is fine and is why sports is the drama that it is.

33145254-9786-4C3E-A8CD-6F0A5CF7BE0C.gif

F Bron!!

Man go to sleep!
How you gone say people too emotionally invested and proceed to write a short story about Lebron?
How the hell you even know if he's a good person or not?
You Lebronsexuals never cease to amaze me:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom