2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, I was the BIGGEST supporter of this claim, but I think the NBA would make a ton on the story of the "under-manned" Celtics squad in the finals and the Boston fan base is HUGE for the NBA also. We shall see.
Man bron being swept in the finals is better than the Celtics being swept. Global icon on national TV as the underdog. Cavs have every storyline going for them plus bron

Larry is Buns bro....not a positive or negative player though. But now let's see if Morris starts still.

I want to see Larry on Horford honestly. Larry has a lot of energy. I still feel like the new new’s will be the xfactor in Cleveland winning the series. It’s almost Cedi time...

CAF06F10-2216-4374-9D0C-FDA7B0CF8369.jpeg

Europeans came over and raped/pillaged my native American ancestors :smh:

1.5%?

giphy (1).gif

The NBA will NOT miss the opportunity to have lebae be in the finals again. Lebron losses this round and they lose a ton of money. Refs WILL make the Cavs win just like they did for the pacers.

-Al Horford with 4 fouls in 92 seconds :lol:.
-Marcus Morris gets a flagrant 1 for stripping 3/8ron....and a tech for being bewildered.
-Brad Stevens gets thrown out

This. Is. The. NBA

PROTECT THE PRODUCT

With sports betting open these refs are about to be paid off.

Anyone else see the potential problem here? Pockets ain’t empty?

-Al Horford with 4 fouls in 92 seconds :lol:.
-Marcus Morris gets a flagrant 1 for stripping 3/8ron....and a tech for being bewildered.
-Brad Stevens gets thrown out

This. Is. The. NBA

PROTECT THE PRODUCT
Lol I mean I’m kidding but I’m not kidding. Millions ride on bron. “All star calls” are a very real thing.

With sports gambling getting legalized and Lebron being the richest player in the league by far............Lebron could buy a ring/rings :nerd:

Expound on this bro.
The bartering and trading of your data, including presumably your DNA, is being done by major corporations for the purpose of marketing to you and who knows what else. The federal government isn't even on the same spectrum of power in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom