2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight Howard holds a special place in my heart for preventing that from happening.

Should’ve been Nuggets vs Magic. Melo would have a Chip :smh:

F Bron
F Kobe
F Kenyon Martin

1200px-Hedo_Turkoglu_point_guard_11-27-08.jpg

Dwight Howard holds a special place in my heart for preventing that from happening.

Should’ve been Nuggets vs Magic. Melo would have a Chip :smh:

F Bron
F Kobe
F Kenyon Martin

That was really Prime Melo IMO. People talk about his early years on the Knicks as his prime but 2009 Melo >>>> Any version of Knicks Melo. Dude was playing defense, not settling for long jumpers, actually making plays for his teammates. He went toe-to-toe w/ Prime Kobe and didn't blink. What happened to that dude? I really thought that he was gonna make the leap into generational talent tier but he never did.

Part of me wants us to keep it and then another says let the Cs get it and we have an unprotected 1st to play with next season lol

I dont remember, what were the specifics of that trade? I dont remember how the lottery protections ended up shaking out. Was it the Celtics got the pick if it was 2-6 or something like that, and if the dont get it this year, then they get the Kings next year pick?

I dont remember, what were the specifics of that trade? I dont remember how the lottery protections ended up shaking out. Was it the Celtics got the pick if it was 2-6 or something like that, and if the dont get it this year, then they get the Kings next year pick?

Celtics get the Lakers pick this year if it’s 2-5, if not it goes to the Sixers and Celtics get the Kings pick next year (Top-1 protected). If the kings pick is #1, Celtics get the Sixers pick.

Celtics get the Lakers pick this year if it’s 2-5, if not it goes to the Sixers and Celtics get the Kings pick next year (Top-1 protected). If the kings pick is #1, Celtics get the Sixers pick.

God damn the Celtics are probably going to have another top 5 pick next year and Tatum may end up being the better player.

I remember when Dwight signed with Atlanta and I was told they would improve without horford and that horford wasn't that great of a pickup for Boston
I thought horford was old and slow TBH

I never liked the way he played but he did his thing year in and year out for Atlanta. They were winning games, making the playoffs and he was an all star for a reason.

I was just never a fan of his jumper and his weird robotic type movement at least to me. Theres no denying he was and still is good. Hes a very smart player over all. hes like Tim Duncan IMO

I always low key hated on Al Horford for a myriad of petty reasons.

1. He got NO sauce on the court. This ***** a basketball player rocking #42. No bueno.

2. His socks & kicks game is trash

3. Ugly, Bill Cartwright-lite form on his jumper

4. Took J-Smoove’s All Star spots because he was listed as a C :smh:

5. He was part of that annoying Joahkim Noah and Brewer Florida team

6. He just move ugly on the court. Not a fan of his mechanics. Type of dude to injure you with his awkwardness

7. Always came up short when the Hawks needed him. Especially (ironically) agains the Celtics
Saw a dude in DR last week with a replica Al Horford Celtics jersey though. That kinda made me warm up to him. If he can continue this and beat “you know who”....I’m willing to overlook his flaws and mire him a lil bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom