2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bartering and trading of your data, including presumably your DNA, is being done by major corporations for the purpose of marketing to you and who knows what else. The federal government isn't even on the same spectrum of power in 2018.
Can't see how having my DNA will lead to marketing but I don't doubt it. Nothing is safe in 2018

97031042-EA6D-4E66-AAB0-925E082CEF0D.jpeg

Yeah let’s be reasonable here. Refs can only do so much if a team is bricking every shot and throwing the ball away. Raptors this year were so trash they got swept. NBA hates to see sweeps but they’re too trash to save. They tried. First round Cavs was almost too trash too save too. The refs can’t lift up Kevin love to dunk the damn ball

The bartering and trading of your data, including presumably your DNA, is being done by major corporations for the purpose of marketing to you and who knows what else. The federal government isn't even on the same spectrum of power in 2018.
damn. But i dont doubt this at all. Marketing abilities are bananas.

Lolllll yall bum *** favorite player said it was a feel out game :rofl:. Said he's seen every defense already though.....feel out game...finished with 7 turnovers and 15 points...feel out game...didnt know clarksons last name was clarkson...but knows every play in order....feel out game...no college...same suit for a month...morris said he was gonna lock you....he did....but you no care....why?....feel out game.

Mike & Kobe laugh at that silly ****. 'Feel out these nuts, I'm going for 50.'

These "NBA controls the outcome of games/series" conspiracy theorists crack me up. Why would Utah ever win? Why would Milwaukee get a player like Giannis? Why have the Knicks/Lakers sucked for years? Of they really controlled the outcome of games, why didn't we ever get a Kobe/Lebron Finals? Why allow a small market like San Antonio have a dynasty?

i knoooooow the black market wants to get their hands on my God organs. I'm not gonna make it easy for them.

These "NBA controls the outcome of games/series" conspiracy theorists crack me up. Why would Utah ever win? Why would Milwaukee get a player like Giannis? Why have the Knicks/Lakers sucked for years? Of they really controlled the outcome of games, why didn't we ever get a Kobe/Lebron Finals? Why allow a small market like San Antonio have a dynasty?
My goodness we’re kidding.

if steph and the warriors overcome the odds and do the unthinkable and win the title this year , im making him my goat..

After drinking during the day and reading this thread before sleeping, I dead *** had a dream last night about the Warriors playing the Showtime Lakers and beating them then during the morning while brushing my teeth thought “Yo....if GSW wins this year, is Steph the GOAT?” and it’s been lingering then just now saw this again realized this post is the only reason why that crossed my mind.

Damn you @Lovetohate3000

Lolllll yall bum *** favorite player said it was a feel out game :rofl:. Said he's seen every defense already though.....feel out game...finished with 7 turnovers and 15 points...feel out game...didnt know clarksons last name was clarkson...but knows every play in order....feel out game...no college...same suit for a month...morris said he was gonna lock you....he did....but you no care....why?....feel out game.

Mike & Kobe laugh at that silly ****. 'Feel out these nuts, I'm going for 50.'

Dis Dude is the ultimate spin master

30346ED8-C809-4868-9306-22102DCB2AE5.gif

To his credit.....he’s been terrible in game 1s this playoffs. But Boston isn’t Indiana.....so that’s playing with fire.

League can't draft players for you, hire a competent FO for you, hire a competent coach for you and play the games for you. They can only exert a certain amount of influence. It's not outside of the realm of possibility for them to have preferred matchups and storylines. I'd argue that it's not even improbable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom