2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets haven't looked sharp all playoffs. Warriors look like they're trying to prove a point. Warriors definitely take one of the first 2, both 3 and 4 and likely dust these chumps off in 5

Why does motivation fuel the Warriors who are led by an injured star player and insecure second option but doesn’t fuel the Rockets who are led by the upcoming league MVP and and one of the best point guards ever who have never gotten past this hump? Just curious.

Why does motivation fuel the Warriors who are led by an injured star player and insecure second option but doesn’t fuel the Rockets who are led by the upcoming league MVP and and one of the best point guards ever who have never gotten past this hump? Just curious.

Wut. Just calling it how I see it. Rockets look it's April and they clinched with nothing left to play for

Lord it’s me, J
I don’t ask for much lord but if u can please have the rockets eliminate the warriors it would be greatly appreciated sir:smile:
il_570xN.1166524057_l6qd.jpg

I just don't know if I can trust Harden to show up in a big series like this.

Warriors in 6.

Please prove me wrong.

Wut. Just calling it how I see it. Rockets look it's April and they clinched with nothing left to play for

That’s a hell of an eye test though. I mean both the Rockets and the Warriors got passed the 1st and 2nd round in 5 games. Utah was a better opponent than both San Antonio and and New Orleans on top of that

Lolllll yall bum *** favorite player said it was a feel out game :rofl:. Said he's seen every defense already though.....feel out game...finished with 7 turnovers and 15 points...feel out game...didnt know clarksons last name was clarkson...but knows every play in order....feel out game...no college...same suit for a month...morris said he was gonna lock you....he did....but you no care....why?....feel out game.

Mike & Kobe laugh at that silly ****. 'Feel out these nuts, I'm going for 50.'
spelling champ.jpg

That’s a hell of an eye test though. I mean both the Rockets and the Warriors got passed the 1st and 2nd round in 5 games. Utah was a better opponent than both San Antonio and and New Orleans on top of that

Utah without Rubio and led by a rookie? Mitchell got hurt during a comeback and missed the last 7 minutes of game 5. I like to lurk forums sometimes and Houston's own fans were saying the same thing. Harden has had 2 or 3 atrocious games already. They won at least 2 of those, not gonna cut it against gsw. The warriors have stepped it up since the playoffs started, Houston kinda been just hanging out

Utah without Rubio and led by a rookie? Mitchell got hurt during a comeback and missed the last 7 minutes of game 5. I like to lurk forums sometimes and Houston's own fans were saying the same thing. Harden has had 2 or 3 atrocious games already. They won at least 2 of those, not gonna cut it against gsw. The warriors have stepped it up since the playoffs started, Houston kinda been just hanging out

Spurs without Kawhi, New Orleans without Boogie. Yes Rubio was a part of the playoff line up that knocked of OKC but Utah wasn’t taking down the Hou with or without Rubio. For all the clout that GS has and is still getting they didn’t sweep either of the injured playoffs teams they faced. They did last season though. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom